Pokemon Writing Thread

Fuck genwars, fuck discord raids, let's engage in some sweet escapism instead, and see if we can salvage some board quality.

Write an isekai, a gory scatfic, light-hearted fluff, whatever you want. It only has to be Pokemon-related in some way. Writing prompts, ideas, or thoughts about writing in general are welcome too. Feel free to shill your personal fics if you so wish.

This thread's prompt is Gym Leaders. A day in the life of, working under them, their interactions with each other, whatever you can think of. Of course, this isn't mandatory, opt to write whatever you please.

>For posts longer than character limit
rentry dot co

Attached: __cynthia_sabrina_flannery_dragonair_clair_and_2_more_pokemon_and_6_more_drawn_by_xong__56960daa5b5f2efe90124bf466520858.jpg (1110x785, 878.59K)

Marnie gets isekaied to the Sacred Tower of Lickitungs. She must reach the top and destroy God Lickitung to get back to Galar.
There's an scene where a Licky catches her while she's taking a bath and lickes her to it's heart's content.

Attached: 624b3c072aeb32740b5c6ef3d59185cc.jpg (1553x2048, 233.99K)

Coomshit like this is more annoying than all of those other threads combined.

T. Genwarfag

Nope.

Bumping for potential

Alright I'll say it, the stuff about how the Gym Leaders, E4 and Champions are the ones to rule the town/city/region and possess authority above the police or goverment is stupid.

>Cynthia will never sit on that ball
>the ball will never mysteriously deflate

The strong rule over and protect the weak, it's that simple. You lack SOUL.

Attached: 74f58b1281667e56ed9e5f1abfee7ab6.jpg (4096x1664, 470.04K)

Someone about me and my brother raising our kid together

Attached: 1651938665389.png (2560x1440, 2.1M)

Love Story about an Obstagoon and a female Butterfree. The entire ship started off as a crack ship and then I ended up adoring it. If I was decent at drawing, I'd have a whole catalog of that art.

It's fun to imagine how each gym leader is SOMEONE'S first stop. Fucking woe to some 10 year olds that have to go past the more hot tempered ones.

I imagine that for trainers that start off in Mahogany, Clair just straight up refuses to slow down and even if she's not using her full power team, she just brings something with dragon rage. Why? Because fuck them kids.

Which means that either mahogany city trainers leave the first gym tough as fucking nails, or they have to go and start somewhere else. And seeing as how Mahogany is basically stuck in the middle of the mountains, that's an adventure in and of itself just to make it to Falkner.

Who are the absolute worst gym leaders to battle for your first badge? Assuming that they change teams around to match your level

Attached: 1652716533659.jpg (1500x1600, 155.7K)

Blue just straight up refuses to fight anyone that doesn't have 7 badges, so I imagine Clair would also tell beginners to fuck off unless something else forced her to play nice.

I don't think it's stupid. The elite 4 and champion would definitely be above gym leaders and local police and would at least work alongside or even for the government. Gym leaders wouldn't be as powerful, though. I don't see them leading their town/city. They'd be highly thought of but not the ones in control.

Speaking of Johto gym order would the first gym for Kanto trainers be Olivine?

I'll bite, I've been meaning to brush up on my writing.

Give me some cute Pokegirl prompts and if the thread is still alive I'll be sure to post.

Gonna be busy the next couple of days so it's not gonna be a fast delivery, but I'll see what I can do.

Attached: 1643436283373.png (1024x1024, 258.52K)

Marnie and Gloria FALLING IN LOVE

A team rocket grunt is on a mission to catch a tyranitar for the boss but it goes horribly wrong and the tyranitar is killed, but it has a baby larvitar so they decide to at least take the larvitar so they dont return empty handed to the boss but the MC betrays them and runs away with larvitar because he feels bad for what they did to its mother. But he is hunted by team rocket for the rest of the story.

He is a very generic grunt and his only other pokemon is a zubat that he stole. And team rocket is generally much scarier like a real life mafia, they hunt him down because nobody is allowed to leave, and the mc is especially a target because he stole such a rare pokemon from them

He trains larvitar which then evolves into a pupitar and eventually they get completely cornered by a team rocket squad and it seems to be the end but pupitar evolves just as they bust the door in. Eventually zubat evolves into a crobat because he now treats it like a friend but at the end he returns crobat to the trainer he stole it from so that he can repent.

The MC makes friends with other trainers who all eventually band together to attack the rocket HQ and free all the stolen pokemon and return them to their trainers. One of those friends being the trainer with crobat. Tyranitar gets revenge and the MC gets redemption.

At the very end he returns with tyranitar to mt silver to return him to his true home, but i havent decided yet what happens next, either tyranitar reluctantly returns into the wild and the MC walks away presumably to die, because he doesnt have any more pokemon to protect him and the wilderness around mt silver is extremely hostile. OR tyranitar doesnt want to return to the wild and the MC finally gets to feel like a true trainer

Attached: rocket.jpg (836x792, 163.87K)

What about the ship makes it work? One's a fucking house fly and the other's a badger on two legs

Going on a date with Klara!

Attached: a762f6b37f092476be3e367b813a8921.jpg (1800x3200, 1.77M)