How do I play this stupid fucking game?

Attached: TEW.jpg (1016x678, 82.62K)

What are you attempting to do OP?

Extreme Warfare Revenge with the WCW and ECW mod is unironically better

Book a program that isn't complete shit
I have one person go over; then what the fuck do I do that avoids 50/50 booking?

literally however you want
the magic in the game is that you can play any way you want

It's wrestling fan autism and just a little management.

Gotta love a one-match show.

Attached: 1646756512729.png (1272x536, 257.65K)

End the feud?

this is still a thing?

I don't understand the storyline system at all
How do I create something like the nWo?

Bodmin is Ricky Knight in a mask. The Wildcatz are the tag team of Catweasel and a young Brian Pillman.

Has anyone tried Pro Wrestling Sim? It's still on development, but I feel like it's already better than TEW.
Pirated it a few days ago and I've enjoyed more than TEW, especially thanks to the UI which feels more confomrtable. Still needs to improve and it's a bit less complex than TEW, but overall I would say it's better

Attached: PWS.jpg (1723x962, 290.13K)

What are the main differences?

Is TEW2020 worth buying if I already have a pirated TEW2016?

...how does this problem have anything to do with the game? This is a problem with your booking.

nice

Yeah; I have shitty booking. How do I good booking?

There's no goal, there's nothing to do, there's no sense of achievement for doing anything. Nothing related to wrestling gets simulated.

The main difference is the UI, but there are some differences on how things work.
In general this one feels a bit less autistic. This one doesn't get autistic with the product style and that, you just book the show as you want and if it's good, it gets good ratings and if it's bad, it gets bad ratings. You don't have to worry because you forgot to book a hardcore match because your product requires a hardcore match all the time.
Wrestlers and staff have less stats, but each one has a clear use in the game.
The way booking is done is also way easier. In TEW to book a segment you had to choose how each worker was rated, here you just choose the type of segment, the workers and the game will calculate the stats by itself.

So far my only complaint with the game is how the gimmick system work, which is rather limited, and there's only a few presets to choose and there isn't a way to create your gimmicks. I guess it will be added later.

Attached: PWS2.jpg (1770x996, 298.17K)

masked cougar bros unite

still my favorite wrestling manager game

Attached: file.png (592x522, 531.07K)

I had 2016 and bought 2020, honestly aside from a few new improvements, I think 2016 is much better. The way Ryland changed how 2020 calculates matches and does promotion popularity from 2016 really hurt the game imo.

Attached: 1648644889599.jpg (2047x2730, 1.84M)

Not different enough to justify buying the game.

Not that user but thanks, looking good.

I agree. 2020 is terrible.

How do I actually write a good feud?

journey of wrestling is unironically more enjoyable than any of these "sims"

Sports Interactive should do a wrestling manager sim like Football Manager but with wrestling

They won't even do a new EHM