WHEN THE FUCK IS SILVER GONNA GO UP WE ARE LITERALLY AT 30% INFLATION WHAT THE FUCK

WHEN THE FUCK IS SILVER GONNA GO UP WE ARE LITERALLY AT 30% INFLATION WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: D6AEF4E8-3A50-497F-982C-083FB79F885D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.68M)

You have been jewed. Silver is not wherr you should have invested user

no refunds

>invested in rural land 100 miles from the nearest human
>has a pond, trees and an open field
>planted multiple fruit trees
i took the doomsday investment pill

maybe I'm schizo or maybe I'm a prophet

Hold fast lads!
Don't give up the ship!
Don't give up the silver booty!

Attached: PIRATS PEPE.jpg (734x774, 50.56K)

Should be Silver ends the chuds08y0

They're going to kick this can down the road another decade. Never underestimate the protectors of the USD. They're making crypto look like a mediocre, volatile safe haven and PMs look like shit. Probably because whenever it does all come crashing down PMs will be the best bet, even compared to crypto. But get ready to wait years with price action designed to test you, interspersed with little legs up that make you want to sell, take your pathetic profits, and get the fuck out of the waiting game.

Don't ask /pmg/ it's mostly shills. A lot of fake nonsense is being shared there

Yeah OP, listen to these fudding kikes and sell your stack to me for spot.

but I have silver and goldbacks
I just think things are going to get biblically bad

hence

based schizoid type

I plan to seed the pond with fish and things to keep it clean

worst case I have a secret fishing hole

No refunds goyim
Now sell it back to me for 20% under spot so I can resell it for 40% over spot

Attached: 1657493255733.png (680x716, 1.03M)

Silver is just literally white Iron user

And gold is just yellow aluminum. It's all so clear now.

Yea, but when people default and have inflation and whatnot they clamor for Ameri-dough because its the reserve currency so there becomes a shortage of dollars so the USD goes up.

Whelp, everyone outside the USA is running for dollar, so you might have to wait for your profit

>he bought shinny rocks
OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONOO

It goes up once (((they))) lose control of both the inflation narrative and the silver demand.
Stay patient silverbros, it was never about getting rich overnight, merely welcome bonus to killing globohomo

I just like looking at my literal fucking treasure chest of Morgan’s, Peace dollars, and Kennedy’s
They’re just so nice to look at bros
So shiny

I ruined 40 Liberty half’s trying to clean them with peroxide and salt and now they turned half black
I’m a fucking moron

Watch copper bro.

did work on a guy's house who did the same thing
he bought the land decades ago, and all the money he saved up from working as an engineer he poured into building a massive house (probably with an underground bunker), and a large pond which surrounds 2 sides of the property. As a fellow schizoid, I have literally made it my life meaning to obtain something like that. It sounds comfy enough that, when I'm on my death bed, I'll look back and say "yeah, that was fucking comfy" before croaking