Legends Alola

Who else would enjoy a Legends title set in historical Alola?

Attached: maxresdefault-3-1.jpg (1280x720, 133.31K)

ur mom

Yes, but Johto first, Unova next, then Alola.

I think it would genuinely be awesome as they have a lot of material to work with with the light trio and the Tapus.
That said, if they ever gonna do it it's gonna take like 10 years.

It's the last region I'd be interested in, but I enjoyed Legends a lot more than expected so I'd give it a chance anyways.

NOOOOOOO LPA WAS SHIT WE DONT NEED ANOTHER ONE NOOOOO

Attached: cant stop winning.png (1278x706, 707.65K)

Necrozma dating simulator

I would prefer Alola then Kanto-Johto then Unova

Alola is great for the Legends format. They could even make it fully open world because the islands are so small and they'd obviously be mostly devoid of civilization.

I am but it's going to take ages.

Some history behind the Tapus would be pretty cool.
Also
>time travel through ultra wormholes to a fully explorable ultra megalopolis, redeeming usum after all these years
SOVL

They could reveal that those people in the Ultra worlds, as well as Ultra Megalopolis, are just Alolans who stepped in a wormhole and started new interstellar civilizations

>this is official art
why the FUCK did they do this to us?

Attached: Ultra_Sun_Ultra_Moon_Ultra_Megalopolis_artwork.png (905x1280, 1.2M)

I think it has a lot of potential, I would like to learn more about the tapus' history and see the UBs in past Alola.

I want to see the whole process in which Lunaala/Solgaleo went from being UB's to being part of Alola. Or maybe you could have Cosmog with a modified moveset as the starter.

I think this is only going to be fixed in the eventual remake, dunno if the Legends format would be good to explore Ultra Megalopolis.

Could depict the founding of Ultra Megalopolis

How is Elio so fucking SWOLE in that art? He's only 11.

That'd be cool.

Correct me if I'm wrong as it's been a long time but the the Light Trio lore was something like:
>solgaleo/lunala fund alola
>meanwhile ultra people fucked necrozma and stole its light
>necrozma escaped to alola and solgaleo/lunala (with the tapus iirc) fought and defeated him
>necrozma's body parts created the Z rings/crystals and its light gave birth to the totems too
>also solgaleo/lunala leave a bunch of cosmogs around to eventually evolve into their parents

>700 years in the past
>humans and Pokemon in Alola are mostly separate
>the Ultra Recon people are an imperialist civilization
>they invade Alola with an army of Ultra Beasts captured in Beast Balls
>a witch doctor scientist basically reverse engineers the Beast Ball and invents the first Pokeball in history
>the player is basically a Hawaiian tribesman who must befriend the Tapus to defeat the invaders

No...I want an Ultra Space adventure.

Crazy that they hired some god tier artist for the most empty set of dungeons ever.

Attached: ENTER.png (1843x817, 2.96M)

At first I thought how would a Legends title of Johto (Celebi for example) work but then I realized you could not limit this to mythicals and that the backstory of the 3 mutts with Ho-Oh could make for an interesting story. Though I'm not creative enough to think of one myself. In all honesty PLA's story was actually one of the more underwhelming aspects, they should have gone all out instead of having the main series game's (except gen 5) generic story telling.

Could do a war between Kanto and Johto as an angle

Ideally, by the time the gen 7 remakes come around in like 15 years, they could do this easily.

This could all be part of Legends Alola, plus with new Ultra Beasts.

Alola was like monkey's paw, the game.
Insane potential but wasted by nu-game freak

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (500x375, 26.14K)

I'm replaying Ultra Sun right now and I love the immersion and detail put into the world, plus the little nooks and crannies you an explore. I can put up with the cutscenes, although I'd rather not.

>historical hawaii
nope

It'd be like PLA without the Galaxy Team.

usum selene is so fucking hot, jesus