Any Forums poll

Would you be interested in buying a unova remake made by ILCA as well?

strawpoll.me/46055365

Attached: BW remakes by ILCA.png (904x596, 364.67K)

no

bump

After their performance with BDSP, when it comes to new games or games that have yet to get a remake, no. I might say to let them take a crack at games like RBGY or RSE because they already have remakes that are, at worst, decent. I'd like to see them receive a second chance at some point. For all we know, they could possibly make something special if they're not forced to make a 1:1 remake that cuts features from the original game and doesn't even keep the quality of life changes the third version implemented. Apologies for the wall of text.

TL;DR: No to the ILCA Unova remake, but I'd be open to seeing them have a shot at remaking a game that already got a decent remake.

basically you want another sinnoh and johto remake

The correct and respectful response

>respectful and measured
>no falseflagging or buzzwords at all
Don't ever apologize for a wall of text if you're contributing positively to a discussion. posts like these are so rare on this shit site these days

Attached: brendan gigachad.png (357x400, 66.22K)

I blame Masuda for BDSP, ILCA should be given free reign (or ohmori oversight) and a non-rushed timeline for their next remakes.

Id like to see whoever made trainer teams for BDSP make them for future games. The fact that we’re just now getting trainers with actual coverage moves and held items before postgame is crazy to me

damn, this made me actually laugh

Attached: 45678908765.png (599x404, 11.53K)

BUT SINNOH BROS WE WON WITH BDSP...

they'll always be forced to make a cheap low effort cashgrab, that's what happens when you need to shit out a game early just for the holyday

I've seen quite a few threads on Any Forums lately defending BDSP, so I wanted to see just how much of this board wholeheartedly enjoyed it. I know we're only ~20 votes in but I don't think that graph is going to change much.
Is it all falseflagging and bait? is that the state of this board these days?

sinnohsisters
i hate to say it but we lost

It's just trolls or people who got nostalgia-baited. Personally I'd want them to skip the gen 5 remakes in favor of another Legends game

I enjoyed BDSP but wouldn’t want a gen 5 remake by ILCA. It seems like most other people who liked BDSP have the same opinion

yes discord is really that bad.

NO DISCORD SISTERS DON'T EXIST!!! IT ISN'T FUCKING OBVIOUS AND PLEASE DON'T REPORT US, SO WE KEEP SHITPOSTING!!

Attached: discord tra--nny.jpg (497x394, 36.3K)

you've got to get new material

Attached: hello and goodbye.gif (188x198, 455.69K)

>not a single vote for yes
kek

If you mean a BDSP style remake by ILCA, then no. I'm sure the studio itself is capable of making a good remake with the right director and ample development time.

Attached: 1641163114826.png (1132x1850, 189.87K)