Pokemon scarlet and violet information

region is named arcia

no gyms, story is focused on rival battle academies, orange in scarlet and purple in violet. Explore the region to complete tasks for school and then battle against stronger students to rank up.

you can go around region in whatever direction you like but always face students in the same order, first is santi, then penny.

no evil group, instead students from other academy will interrupt your tasks and get in the way

UV Crystals are like Z Crystal from Alola but have many more effects and not just on moves. One changes type relationships and one makes trick room in the battle.

Legend Pokemon are golden and red pegasus for scarlett which is called Cielasus and purple and black bull for violet which is called Infioro. Legendaries have babies called Cororta and Becetra which the player meets early in the adventure and can ride across Arcia.

regional forms are still present and evolutions too. swanna evolves to swannemco and kricketune to krickodey

antill is ant pokemon that lives underground and evolves to drobuzz or majorge based on gender

scuttlage is a purple crab that evolves into clautant with a big metal claw

this is all i have for now

Attached: ok.jpg (1600x900, 74.55K)

fake and gay

cool, but "swannemco" sounds too fake

someone made a video on youtube based on this fake ass larp, the humanity

>Ben Affleck Leaker
>Ezra Miller Lekaker
where is Amber Heard leaker?

We don’t need Amber, these fake leakers shit the bed enough already

I don't care about what you said, but why Ezra Miller?

Ezra is based

Attached: 4CA61AB9-F3AE-409A-A165-1D045EAFD6C0.jpg (360x360, 18.67K)

>No gyms
>No evil teams
The sad part is, I know GF would do this.

Attached: 1636499666803.jpg (1448x2047, 301.54K)

I still think the legendaries are going to be two dragons. Gamefreak has a habit of repeating patterns etc

ok.jpg

I wouldn't do you like that.

This sounds plausible and decent, so it's defintiely fake. I appreciate the effort though OP.

>arcia
More like parcia, which is a crap backwards, you shit dildo. Fuck you

>Still seething beyond lunacy
Yikes and cringepilled

Will this motherfucker show up?

Attached: Piers_Obstagoon_anime.png (1000x563, 500.69K)

who is this female woman?

Source: your ass

What team would Ezra have?

Attached: fuck around and find out pika.jpg (2496x1500, 941.42K)

>no gyms, story is focused on rival battle academies, orange in scarlet and purple in violet.
Boring, so it's possible.

Nice choice of mons

Ypu know it can be true because Pokemon keeps copying ither franchises gimmicks, between megas, lily * stitch, zelda brap of wind and now my hero academia & other similar genre school rivalry mangas and anime

Looks like he got arrested (again) for threatening a police officer because they didn't respect preferred pronouns.

But Ezra has always been insane. He got caught choking a woman on camera. DC also to postpone Flash projects because his constant run-ins with the law.

that was corrected by wb who said their plans for the future have not changed
ezra is in with someone high up at warner, that's why he can do whatever he wants and they don't say anything