Okay, let's settle this, once and for all

Any Forums's favourite Pokémon game: strawpoll.com/polls/2ayLWPJjvZ4

Attached: pokemon-day_kanto_red_blue.jpeg.jpg (960x960, 71.83K)

>he got assblasted over so now he had to make a new poll to rig
lmao DSfags are pathetic

For me, it's RSE

Attached: YesChadEmeraldPkmn.jpg (640x480, 59.17K)

Those polls were biased as fuck because they were taken right after Gen 7 had released so people were blinded by new toy syndrome and hadn't had enough time to finalise their thoughts. Of course Alolasomes cherrypicked the biased polls because they'd have no other way to prove people actually liked Gen 7.

If you're voting for HGSS over GSC then you are a certified faggot.

Attached: 157.png (540x540, 5.49K)

>xyfag already used up all 3 of his vpn alts
kekekekekek

>If you prefer the faithful yet improved love letter of the original game you are a FAGGOT
Smells like Hoennfag concern trolling.

>yet improved

Attached: hgssshit.jpg (6616x5328, 3.29M)

legopiss chads, our time is now

I got fucking crucified on r/pokemon for saying I prefer GSC over HGSS the other day. Like, holy shit, that entire website is fucking rotten to the core. The karma and comment sorting system basically means you have to have all the "right" opinions. Even entertaining the idea of having an opinion outside of the status quo will get you downvoted and flamed. I don't understand how Reddit is still functioning. It is absolutely disgusting. Even worse than Twitter, because even Twitter actively encourages controversial opinions; "ratio'd" Tweets end up higher in the reply sorting system. Reddit is all about maintaining your karma by being as safe as possible with your comments in order to keep as high an upvote to downvote ratio.

Remember: a Hoennfag behind every shitpost.

Attached: a hoennfag behind every shitpost.jpg (1439x2096, 1.23M)

Truly the top three

Attached: btf.png (606x202, 7.68K)

What always bothered me but what I could just recently put into words is that the sprites in HGSS are very small. A sunflora/politoed hardly takes 20% of the available space. In GSC every pokemon uses way more space available, as even pineco uses like 70%.

It takes the oomph out of the battle screen for me. I hope it bothers you now too.

>had to crop out XY despite it having the same number of votes
KEK

i see you bought 3 more vpn accs, xyfag

With the exemption of FRLG, there’s no reason to like any remake over the original.

Truly the top three

Attached: file.png (428x204, 13.15K)

Gen 2 gets my vote.

Attached: 1592727544367.gif (500x450, 27.05K)

Pokemon sprites are worse, night time looks worse, music is worse and the main trainer design is worse.
Also no Thunderpunch Typhlosion.

Attached: file.png (1024x649, 604.15K)

>Johtozoomers and johtoBoomers winning

No poll will ever really be accurate. Between spamming from smaller fanbases and insecure larger ones complaining when they don't win, the results change every time. If you allowed multiple votes per person you might get a little bit of a better look, but it'll still mostly be whoever is most desperate for "proof" that they're right at the time that wins 90% of polls

GSC

Attached: 9545263_p0.jpg (488x500, 27.88K)

morning is worse too

No amount of excessive falseflagging will divide us. cope

Voted for XY to help skew the results a bit

truly the top 4 (top 3? top 2? there's a first then 3 even)

Attached: file.png (554x357, 21.52K)

Voted for DPP but if it weren't for it I'd have voted XY.

The remake is better but I like 8 bit games a little bit more