Any Forums continuously insists the Pokémon cycle isn’t real

>Any Forums continuously insists the Pokémon cycle isn’t real
>Any Forums continuously proves it completely correct
Golly gee Gen 6 sure was great, wasn’t it? Can’t wait to talk about how great it was for another six months until we move on to saying Gen 7 was great.

Have a free bait image that guarantees instant replies.

Attached: 35EC6880-9C32-4973-9C78-E44B195C45E6.png (232x238, 637)

The bait is the post, not the image.
Gen 6 has always been disliked here. Always. No amount of small polls taken by a biased group of individuals will revise history.

>Gen 5 has always been disliked here.
>Gen 4 has always been disliked here.
>Gen 3 has always been disliked here.

Attached: 5DF94A32-B307-404C-964A-FF93780070B8.jpg (340x280, 21.63K)

Attached: pl.png (2918x2546, 1.46M)

Nostalgia that’s why. Gen 9 new Pokémon get revealed and everyone will trash it but come 2-3 years down the road people will start to reflect or miss the times of when that generation was once the current generation

Attached: vps favourite game.jpg (1080x1591, 129.09K)

now post the rest of the results

this board truly has the worst most reddit taste

I still remember in '16-'18 when people loved Alola to no end then for some reason or another it became the worst region ever lmao

Gen 1-2 will always be the golden age and only good games, zoomy zoomie. Go back to playing with your fidget spinners and minecraft fortnite shit.

the "for some reason" is that we realized this game is shit to replay through, despite being pretty good the first time you play them
overall, I think SM/USUM ain't half bad, but it has some bad shit scattered throughout for sure

Fidget spinner’s aren’t even a trend anymore bruh

Gen 8 made alot of people look back to 6 and 7 more negatively. The Alola games still get a decent amount of praise in their own threads, but any association with 6 and 8 defaults to the Any Forums-approved "new bad" or discord raiders deflecting when they can't use Unova as a target

exactly, zoom zoom

>odd gens
kino
>even gens
demoralizing

This but Gen 5 sucked.

>1 kino
>2 kino
>3 kino
>4 decent
>5 decent
>6 shit
>7 shit
>8 shit
>9 ????

>gaslighting this hard
I hate you and everyone like you.

Attached: 1440594398781.jpg (206x195, 10.32K)

>Golly gee Gen 6 sure was great, wasn’t it?
Yes. Sounds like you weren't there.

Attached: 1612669074758.jpg (639x527, 111.02K)

People have been saying Gen 7 was great for years and there's still a significant number of people adamant about XY's wasted potential.

Gen 5 was met with significant skepticism prior to release and some people never moved on from that, so you could say Gen 5 was always disliked here. Semantics, but you could say it and still be technically correct. However, Gen 5 was also met with significant excitement here and reception to it was generally positive for years. Had it not been so good, XY wouldn't have been so disappointing.

gen 2 is my favorite set of games