Is there anything interesting enough about Germany that they would base a mainline region on it sometime soon?

Is there anything interesting enough about Germany that they would base a mainline region on it sometime soon?

Attached: GERMANY.jpg (455x617, 150.61K)

No.
>But
Okay, okay. Beer and Nazis. So again, no.

As a German i'd say mostly no, our historic cities have all been destroyed with a few execptions.
The only worthwhile part of German is Southern Germany, so a region based on Bavaria, Franconia, Swabia, Baden and the Palatinete.
Its the only part that really has German culture left and is culturally distinct from the rest of it.
I say that as someone from Hessen.

Maybe they could combine it with Eastern Switzerland and Austria

I am sick of western Europe
and now its pokemon regions too

That would be the best route.
Bavaria, Austria and Switzerland, with PokeVienna the capital

Germany as a whole no, but they could def do something with Bavaria and the Alps. Just like they did with Northern France instead of France as a whole.

Rain and Nuclear Powerplants

I probably want to see a Siegfried based pseudo legendary Pokemon

Dragons and knights and shit like that can be and have been done in other regions

Germany had a lot of Physicists and Mathematicians.

Its region could be a research hub for different topics in Pokémon Science.

>Siegfried

Attached: Siegfried_&_Dragoran_Masters.png (455x343, 143.05K)

What about
>cars and Autobahn
>renewable energy
>maybe the region was split in the past
>philosophers and scientists
>fairy tales
>maybe even a medieval aesthetic like dragon quest
Modern Germany is pretty soulless I'll give you that. They wouldn't make references like the nazis in a German based region, it's like putting a 911 or slavery reference in Unova. If anything it would be cool to compare past and present similar to how yokai watch 2 handled it, haven't played that game but you could timetravel between your grandpa's and your timeline so basically a mix of legends and standard game but haha I don't know

Attached: die_sendung_mit_dem_raichu_by_taritoons_d663so5-fullview.png (1000x657, 201.72K)

Lance's called Siegfried in german Pokemon-Media

Like 80% of modern Germany is full Muslims, generic Buildings, People that barly speak any german and Left-LGBTQ-stop-Climate-Change-People.

German Kids at School getting bullied by Muslims because they're german. And most german Woman don't want Kids these Days or they suck a BBC or tot raped.

Only some Parts in southern Germany are not affected by any of this (yet) mostly Villages or small Towns.

So yeah, that would be a cool Setting for a Pokémon Game.

>it's like putting a slavery reference in Unova

Attached: 1552783289668.jpg (640x697, 114.04K)

Hitler

I still can't believe they didn't get any shit for this.
Really seems like the sjws who'd normally cry fowl at this must ironically think japs are too innocently naiive/stupid to be racist. then again, jynx happened but it feels like a rare exception.

Jynx was not based on racist shit you retarded Murican inbreds, it is based on Japanese mythology

Japan doesn't have snow coons as myth

Fafnir line. Fairy/Dragon, starts off as a little gnome fucker and evolves into a big dragon.

I'm well aware of that, I brought it up because it got censored regardless.