When did you grow up and started playing as the female MC?

When did you grow up and started playing as the female MC?

Attached: FTDQOuwX0AAwien.jpg (2048x952, 294.99K)

Around Platinum

canon starters

Attached: __pikachu_dawn_may_hilda_rosa_and_46_more_pokemon_and_14_more_drawn_by_yuusa_y__a2f60f897a52c277e16c3170c44c3d03.png (1106x1700, 1.4M)

y'all a bunch of trannies

>he had to grow up to be able to hide his shame behind a fat loser adult body

I tried to with BW but I saw my friend doing and haha girl ass. It just felt weird. I like self inserting in RPG's and it didn't work here.
He became trans.

In Gen 5 because the male MCs looked like they came out from Yugioh. Haven't gone back since.

I think it was in the second game I played

It’s the complete reverse with me, I started Pokémon playing as a girl but have been playing old Pokémon games as a boy moreoften instead. I’m not a trannie, I just don’t give a fuck about who I play anymore.

Reddit is that way tranny. I heard they got a lot of subreddits for people like you.

When customization became a thing.
It's blatantly clear they want to phase the male out.

Gen 2

Most people don't care and play as anyone.
Unironically this is only a white male issue

>because the male MCs looked like they came out from Yugioh
That's a good thing.

this is fucking retarded, I have a list of the canon player characters and canon starters for each (as well as how it affects other characters).
>PC Red - Bulbasaur; Rival Blue - Charmander
>PC Gold - Cyndaquil; Rival Silver - Totodile
>PC Brendan - Treecko; Rival May - Torchic
>PC Lucas - Turtwig; Rival Barry - Chimchar; NPC Dawn - Piplup
>PC Hilda - Tepig; Rival Cheren - Oshawott; Rival Bianca - Snivy
>PC Nate - Tepig; Rival Hugh - Oshawott
>PC Serena - Fennekin; Rival Calem - Froakie
>PC Elio - Litten; Rival Hau - Rowlet
>PC Gloria - Cinderace; Rival Hop - Grookey; Leon - Sobble

Attached: brendantreecko.png (1200x675, 684.1K)

They probably think males don't care about cosmetics shits and give them jack compared with the females. It might be true to some extent but it's still kind of shitty.

I started with Sun and Moon, chose chicken chan because she was cute. Replaced her green shorts with a cute green short skirt because she looks better that way, and it is alola after all. Definitely improved my experience.

Hilbert with Oshawott, XY guy with Chespin, Victor with Grookey, you could also make an argument for whatever in SM/USUM ends up with Kukui using Incineroar. Otherwise it's good.

>Hilbert with Oshawott
Fair, even if I think Cheren is way too good of a fit for the Samurai Pokemon, Snivy still fits him well.
>XY guy with Chespin
There's no way I'm compromising on this one, Calem and Serena are literally designed after Greninja and Delphox, so whichever player + starter combo gets those mons to both of them is the canon one.
>Victor with Grookey
I can accept Victor over Gloria, but not only is Cinderace the obvious choice here since its gimmick is being a soccer player in the soccer region, choosing Grookey would be giving Leon two fire types.
>SM with Kukui using Incineroar
While this'd be a good choice it also means giving Hau a Primarina, probably the least fitting choice for him.
I think SuMo is the only one where there isn't a definitive choice in this regard because of this.

I only play them when I like them more. So Gens 4, 7 and 8. Granted, the lack of customisation was a factor and how gay Victor looks.

Only time I ever played as the female was DP because Lucas was too much a /fa/g for my taste. I don't care about less options for customization as I make them a bit generic.

Attached: bland.png (1278x719, 393.9K)