Waging is turning me into an alcoholic

up to 4 beers a night now. How do I stop this?

Attached: 3re.jpg (225x225, 15.22K)

>4 beers
that's nothing

Soon it'll be a handle every two days

Those are rookie numbers

anytime you want to drink go outside and run.

start by not drinking during the week, allow yourself over the weekend, this will at least cut down on the excess calories and wrecked sleep mon-fri, then focus on not drinking on the weekends, i stopped cold turkey three years ago but i wasn't physically dependent, but i was mentally addicted to relaxing with 2 IPA's after work everyday for years, which made me fat, lost all the weight as soon as i stopped drinking

Quit your job holy shit. Wagecucking sucks just do something else even if it leaves you destitute you can't live like this.

this might feel impossible. a short walk is ok too.

the crypto market is turning me into an alcoholic..also 4 beers a night

thats what it takes to get me to start the day and go into the office.

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 10.47K)

Mmmh i want a beer now my besterds

i smoke about 10 joints a day, even more if im WFH
this was supposed to be the year that i get my life in order and stop. its july already...

Attached: brainlet-color-run.jpg (182x162, 13.88K)

>drinking alone
Careful, OP. Drinking alone is a huge problem.

AA

It works for many

I drink 10 steel reserve a night

>learn something else
>do something else
>profit
Or
>get fired
>collect unemployment

>4 beers
that is barely a buzz

>Careful, OP. Drinking alone is a huge problem.

Attached: BD4CC4CB-CF05-4C01-93BA-3D750EFE1BF5_4_5005_c.jpg (352x259, 20.68K)

The bar for "alcoholic" is a lot lower than it used to be. In the past, having drinks with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus a few in between, was completely normal. Its not your fault you were born into a talmudic hellscape clownword, try not to be so hard on yourself.

This fuck that job. Drinking almost killed me. Fuck booze. It can shut down your organs and nerves dude.

That's my everyday intake and it has been for years, alcoholism never croser my mind.