Is it time we admit that they weren't really that bad?

Is it time we admit that they weren't really that bad?

Attached: Pokémon Omega Ruby-Alpha Sapphire.jpg (600x826, 232.47K)

my favorite pokemon games, overall

The only thing I didn't like was the new Mauville City

Soul

Still my favorite game to breed pokemon

Attached: battle resort.jpg (239x210, 10.38K)

>Mauville City
"The Game Corner project has started!"

Attached: Mauville Game Corner.png (800x480, 97.12K)

Attached: #1 remake.png (618x673, 348.8K)

They were disappointing.

quads that represent the state of the fanbase

No thanks, even the originals Ruby & Sapphire are far better Hoenn experiences than this game. For some reason the graphics/textures are uglier than in X/Y.

ORAS would have been the best remakes if it just had the Battle Frontier and other Emerald additions.

they coulda been the best games but instead they were only ok

One of my favorites, made me get rot for pokemon even more, the delta episode is based even if messy in term of writting, It just felt like being an anime protagonist for a minute and the twist was great, the little references to the event was the cherry on top, the writting is still shit but It's still epic to play so I'll let It slide, zenia's battle theme rocks. My only major issue is they cut out post game content that was great in the third gen, the online system and auras were superior to alola's festival thingy and I wish they kept the features in those games

They alright. Not my favorite Pokemon games, but played it for the first time since they first came out and enjoyed it, especially after playing a poor excuse of a remake like BDSP.

So better sales = shittier game. Who knew.

if they weren't easy as fuck and didn't do the battle frontier meme they'd be pretty good, they're definitely better than rs but not sure about emerald

yeah

it would of course be better if they didn't give you a Free legendary at mid-game and if they actually remastered the BF, but it's still a good Pokemon game for sure

It's still fun to say that they're shit, lol

>if they weren't easy as fuck
I played the originals and they’re not any harder

They are similar in difficulty but only one of them insults my intelligence and even myself

Attached: CF2D98A7-D90F-4549-A087-A8A60D927CF2.jpg (978x648, 125.13K)

It's alright, most of the new additions are genuinely good. I love the PokeNav, I think the new cutscenes breathe some much needed life into a lot of these characters (May and Wally especially benefit greatly from this), cute new waifus like Lisia and Zinnia and Soaring is fun and a great replacement for Fly and May finally gets a battle where her starter is fully evolved.
Of course all of this is mostly superfluous and I feel like the core gameplay is where ORAS fumbles the bag the most - almost every trainer in the game is easier than their original counterparts, despite being a mechanic introduced less than halfway through the game you can count the number of trainers who use Mega Evolutions before post-game with one hand, to go along with said early introduction of ME's you also get a free legendary and of course the EXP Share, which is probably at its most imbalanced in this game.
There's also some petty shit like why do I have to hold B to run while using the Circle Pad when that wasn't a thing in XY but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like that's something that ruins the game.

Attached: cutedeito.png (400x240, 128K)

I thought sales don't matter