/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
Delphox (June 9th)

>Current
- Espeon was released!
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous thread:

Attached: FTAhO-GagAAD0wr.jpg (1500x1200, 195.79K)

First for Espeon Buffs

second for espeon's dump truck ass

1 pokemon per month??? How many years untill we finally have a fucking voteban in ranked???
eagilash build?

those chinks knew exactly what they were fucking doing

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1200x630, 48.57K)

*butts

niggersquirrel has me tilted
neuter this fucking rodent already chinks

don't know but character select is a laggy mess, that's why i usually just pick my favorite and don't give a fuck about comp

That would only make sense for tournaments and strictly 5v5 play. Mostly due to wait times that would be required for these sub-10 minute games.

>eagilash build
BB, Focus, Weakness. Alternative replace weakness with Attack Weights if you want to stack score. You could also replace BB if you think you don't profit from it. Full Heal as item since you need something to get out of stuns for switching from sword to shield mode.

creamy

legs

Seconding this.
BB, focus and weakness is what I use but I've had success with replacing either sustain item with another damage item, be it AW or Scope lens (yes, even on the wide guard build) and I've seen other swords succeed with multiple damage items.
BB focus weakness is definitely my most consistent and best feeling build though

the most divisive item
discuss

Attached: en_US-XY5-164-weakness_policy.jpg (734x1024, 191.75K)

made for zera

It's just being used because of how bad they are at balancing. Stacking attack weight early makes you dominate early fights and if they dare try attacking you back you hit even harder. Unironically needs a nerf along with attack weight so we never see lucario again.

How the hell do you build Attack Weight stacks without Score Shield?
Feels like I'm just inting half the time trying to get my stacks in.
And if the enemy laner is Pikachu, Ninetales, Cramorant, or something like that then I'm just straight up not getting any stacks in unless my jungler shows up or the enemy dies while overextending, which if they're smart they usually won't try to do.

ignore dread, no joke.

tree
attack weight, score shield, weakness policy
there u go

2 DAYS ago i lost zapdos to 5 tanks, al least 4 of them used their unite, how do i deal with this shit to never happen again? we had a balanced team but they smashed us like rats

you should only try stacking with lucario or machop because they're the only ones who can reliably get away with it early, even against shit like pika, vulpix or swinub.
tree and squirrel can kind of do it fine too but trying to stack as any other character is inting regardless.
as for actually getting the stacks, just dunk 5 points max every time and you should be able to get them in even if the other 2 laners are trying to interrupt your dunks