What's going on here?

What's going on here?

Attached: slowpoke spam.jpg (915x666, 86.37K)

discotroons are having a fit

Attached: honk.jpg (366x406, 25.82K)

hes based

Any Forums is Azalea Town now

basedness conquers over coom-threads

Better threads killing coom garbage. This is a huge improvement.

moooooods do something

Attached: janny.webm (800x450, 2.65M)

Underage humor

Mods are slower than Slowpoke (even in the mind)
That's why we could experience kino

Terrestrial Water-type representation. Also, a culling of coomerthreads.

Attached: c779c15d4d0b8bce2a6a8ee3f845237c.jpg (935x854, 77.71K)

the new discord tranny meme

Rent free. Mentally ill.

Any Forums actually being based for once

yeah, discord trannies are mentally ill

And so are you.

but i'm not a tranny and don't use discord, unlike you tranny~

>~
Yeah you're not fooling anyone.

Attached: 12745467045248.jpg (794x601, 31.2K)

>Coomfaggots on suicide watch
Oh thank jesus

You don't, but you're still mentally ill.

>There's only one kind of mental illness.
How do you know it's Discord trannies unless you were in the discord with them?

>pretending to be a newfag
kys, discord tranny

you have been trolling this board for years
get a life, go outside, touch grass, talk to your parents (if they haven't disowned you for being a failure already), get friends, seek help

Take your own advice and stop thinking of trannies for 4 seconds.

>trannies keep screaming on social media and everywhere for attention with "MUH RIGHTS", " EEVEE SAYS TRANS RIGHTS BTW!!!", and " AAAA CISHITS DIDN'T CALL ME WITH MY PRONOUNS PROPERLY AAAH I'M GOING SUICIDAL NOW!!!" just so people remember they are trans people exist
>then complain when we talk about them
you want to be part of our world or not?

no

The topic has nothing to do with trannies, you only brought it up because you let those morons live rent free in your head and checking what they have to say instead of leaving those social media sites and living your life. This amount of obsession over something you disgust so much and can't help but bring up in irrelevant conversations, but have the choice to ignore makes you mentally ill who needs help.

the discord server that these raids come from is full of trannies, retard
even the most infamous troll, Cosmos who kept making Gen5 hate threads for years, is a tranny

Raids have been happening on Any Forums boards before discord even existed. You have no idea of knowing unless you're in the Discord with them seeing what they do and wasting your life being angry for the fact that stupid people exist in this world.

You're would secretly want to fuck a tranny, don't you?

(NTA, I'm the guy)
Look, I'm not part of any Discord, I'm just a russian guy who clicked on /vp, saw the slowpoke threads, saw that as a much more desirable and soulful state than what I've seen the last few times I've been here, and contributed to what I perceived as a flashmob by posting quagsires.

I don't know who any of you are, I don't know if there are trannies involved or not. But if there are, they must be manlier than you people by tenfold.

>supposed adults react like this when the internet isn't doing what they want
I can understand an autist-tier user like bui or goofag going HAM, but actual mental illnesses get a pass, they don't know better.
You cunts have no excuse for acting the 'tard though, grow up, fuck off to plebbit if you're tired of the status quo here. You're only going to hydra more threads and none of you cunts is Hercules. Yis don't have the intelligence for one (yis wouldn't be fighting this supposed battle in the first place).

What in gods name are you talking about?

Attached: 1652390232757.gif (236x260, 149.37K)

Based soul-contributer