Sylveon says trans rights!

Sylveon says trans rights!

Attached: 66034908-2C1A-4522-9E1E-DB9153A391AD.png (3370x3304, 1.73M)

Sylveon or Shitveon?

>OMG THIS FUCTIONAL DOG THAT DOESN'T EXIST SAYS TRANS RIGHT BECAUSE I TYPED THAT TEXT NEXT TO SHE/HER/THEM AHAHAH I WON I WON I WON BIGOTS SEETHING AND NOW WORLD PROBLEMS REDUCED TO 69% BECAUSE I'M NOW VALIDATED!!

Go to bed, user. Yes, I know you're in an American time zone.

Yes! Trans rights! Sylveon says follow her to a safe spac- ACK!

Attached: 1641160860353.png (480x480, 194.38K)

I'd fuck them both whether they were male or female.

poison all fairy types

Attached: file.png (473x521, 236.46K)

Okay, they said it. Now what?

Sylveon says trans rights, here's a list of your trans rights: The right to keep your autogynephilic fetish to yourself.
Sylveon also said trans wrongs, here's the list of your trans wrongs: Lack of empathy. Abuse of protected status. Retrograde concepts of gender identity. Narrow-mindedness and inciting violence against anyone who slightly disagrees with you. Indecent exposure. Assaulting and raping women in their bathrooms. Degenerate cult behavior. Self-harm and suicide. Neglected personal hygiene. Sense of entitlement. Co-opting of children's media characters to approach children. Grooming and abuse of children.
The list can go on forever.

Attached: Sylveon says the LGBT is a gathering of the mentally ill.png (1350x1392, 1.48M)

>Grooming and abuse of children.
This happens regardless of sexuality, race, or political/religious affiliation.

aren't republicans the ones who keep repealing laws to make child marriage illegal?

despite being less than 1% of the population...

>Sylveon says trans rights!
OBJECTION!
Hearsay! Lack of Foundation!

Attached: objection.png (606x427, 204.1K)

Troons like to claim they never do it though. It's that thing that never happens, but somehow keeps happening, and considering they are 0.6% of the population and how often you see it. It's concerning.
Maybe it's because Queer theory was founded by pedophiles like Michel Foucault. And the father of gender theory John Money was also a pedo apologist who abused children.
Fuck any pedo and child abuse apologist, regardless of where they find themselves on the political spectrum.

Janitor says "Thead has been pruned or deleted!"

Attached: 1516251758282.jpg (320x260, 8.95K)

Everyone claims they never do it though.
What group is owning that shit openly?

I'm surprised threads that open with "says trans rights!" haven't been filtered yet. Jannies have no right to complain since it's such an easy fix

I'm a feminine man but not a tranny

>Fuck any pedo and child abuse apologist, regardless of where they find themselves on the political spectrum.
ok that we can agree with
that's because jannies = trannies

agree *on

They'll never do that because the moderator staff are all SJW tumblr and reddit imports. While yes, every "says trans rights!" thread is trash and needs to be deleted, they'll never actually filter the phrase because they are SJWs themselves. Filtering the phrase to them is the same as saying they hate trans, so they won't.

The only proof you need is the fact "go_back_to_reddit" is filtered, but "says trans rights!" isn't.

>7/8 male