It's almost 30 years and we still suffer from a limiting 4 only moves slot

It's almost 30 years and we still suffer from a limiting 4 only moves slot.

when will Pokemon ever progress to allow atleast 6 moves?

Attached: images - 2022-05-19T145718.510.jpg (680x400, 26.1K)

>i hate permanent exp share
>noooo i super training makes it too easy...

Imagine Pokemon Garchomp or Lando with 5 moves.

Attached: 1646958842587s.jpg (94x125, 2.49K)

Never. morimoto addressed that in an interview in Gen 7 or 8 stating how he strenuously tests out several ideas to evolve the mechanics and already tried everything the fans came up with, only to discard them as game-breaking.
Stop trying to "fix" the combat, it's fine as it is if your god-king says so.

Right, just like how Morimoto strenuously tested Aegislash and was shocked that people ran special sets for it.

Silence. Morimoto is the director of the best games in the franchise. You dare to speak his name in vain.

4 move slots feels like stupid Junior High School multiple choice exam questions. It should be 5 instead.

When GF will reinvent the gameplay mechanics from scratch

They would need to rebuild the whole system from scratch to make it work, as it is there’s certainly countless Pokémon that would become broken with even 1 more moveslot, let alone 2+

Literally every bulk mon now runs toxic + protect on every moveset.

He literally said it.

Attached: pokemon surprises.png (1551x1332, 221.55K)

I think all Pokemon should get a fixed fifth move slot that never changes. It could also help balance the game in some cases I guess. There's some things that any member of a species should always be able to do no matter what.

Every hypno has Hypnosis, plus your four moves
Every Blaziken has Blaze Kick, plus your four moves

Etc

How about every Pokemon gets Protect in addition to its usual four moves?
Almost every mon runs protect anyway, so might as well just have it be an extra command rather than a move.

They should increase the amount. Lance's dragonite used a whole bunch of different moves in that Lake of Rage Generations episode. We should be able to as well.

>gave a pokemon as much atk as sp.atk and as much of a physical movepool as a special one
>"We really thought of Aegislash as a Pokémon that would battle using primarily physical attacks"
Are they actually this clueless about their own game or is this just some next level trolling?

this is cool

Consider the following:
Since they added the ability to just change moves whenever you want in PLA, maybe they can keep that in the main games. Just let you change moves between battles for free.
And also allow this in tournaments. You keep the same team, but can change the moves between battles, even in between best-of-3 battles.

Do you really need more moveslots to be able to one shot everything with Super Effective moves? The games are already too easy.

This could work, especially if those fixed moves were either species-unique or very scarce and suited to the Pokémon battle style, not only thematically (i.e. Blaze Kick would be almost useless as Blaziken prefers Flare Blitz 99% of the time, while Pyro Ball on Cinderace would mean effectively freeing up a moveslot)

I'd like it if they let the pokemon retain as many moves as you want to teach them but you have to set a certain amount of moves to be usable in battle. You could change the moves any time outside of battle.

dont they do that in legends arceus

Online PVP battle we keep it 4 moves
but in Adventure Story Gameplay just to make it more Challenging we make it 6 moves