This game is a slog after you get to Driftveil holy shit

This game is a slog after you get to Driftveil holy shit

Attached: bw2.png (307x611, 283.33K)

Attached: Discordtrannies.png (1815x708, 159.04K)

it's a slog the entire way through. The entire game is effectively just walking in a straight line while NPCs tell you where to go.

Attached: 1652498522344.png (316x727, 315.39K)

yeah honestly, this game has pretty poor pacing. I like it, just not as much as og bw

I genuinely think this is the greatest Pokemon game of all time. I've played all of them about five times minimum, but I've had the most fun with bw2.

I never even finished exploring the rest of the map after the end of the game in Black 1. How do you get through this where everyone you encounter has unevolved shitmons?

You guys know what has shitty fucking pacing? XY. Doesn't help that its easy as shit and gives you pokemon left and right. There's a reason why XY are the most hated games in the franchise.

>You guys know what has shitty fucking pacing? XY
XY doesn't have four different forced tutorials like BW2 does, so...no

The section of the game where you start progressing the same way as in BW is a bit dull yeah, so that would be the Bug gym through Flying gym.

I enjoy the slow slog of the early XY games

that's cool to me, I love bw postgame because it's more than just a cheap facility, you continue your adventure until you become champion

>3 times
>meanwhile, Alola and Galar takes two hours of your life everytime
Discordtrannybros...

Aside from the post-credits content, I did not care for BW2.

>Sluggish early game, going back and forth between Aspertia and Flocessy Towns
>That awful tutorial for PokeStar Studios
>Game progression from Burgh to Skyla is almost the same as BW1
>No real reason to keep Black City/White Forest locked off
>Neo Team Plasma are just boring criminals now that their cover is blown
>Swords of Justice just show up on the road to team up with you now
>Kyurem is way too easy because lol Ice Type
>Playing on Challenge Mode is made pointlessly convoluted

Attached: 0723_by_rekurobis-d58btpv.jpg (900x600, 185.79K)

>NO US DISCORD RAIDERS AND TROLLS DON'T EXIST WE SHIT ON UNOVA ALWAYS BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO ARGUE PROPERLY SO I SAY FUCK UNOVA AND FUCK UNOVA FANS!!!

I think that bw and sm's dialogue is about equivalent, but the text boxes in bw move a lot faster
both of them are good for the game, though, and the only times pokemon has had an interesting story

the stretch between gym 7 and 8 with the seaside cave and having to go through deep chasm to get to victory road which itself is pretty long is very boring

>muh discord
I seriously can't tell if they hate gen 5 or not.
I'm OP and enjoy Unova in theory but in practice there's a lot that might turn off fans of the earlier games.

You hate everything and post whatever because "they le reply anyway xdddd"

>gym 1
>gym 7 buts it just blocking a postgame area
>Pokestar studios which I guess is valid. I enjoy it though
Overall weak bait. Do better next time

The entire game is walking in a straight line while NPCs tell you where to go, correct.

I see you want another ban tonight cuckord

>railroading
That's every game after gen 3.
I'm talking about how there's nothing to do from gym to gym in BW2 and nothing to see on the routes, making the pacing dogshit.