Any Forumsixelmon - Approximately 14,400 more minutes edition

The new server is supposedly gonna launch in 10 days, badmins have posted screenshots and teased a new decoration mod to be added
Any Forumsixelmon is a Minecraft server using the Pixelmon Reforged mod (among others). Made lovingly for our board. They do it for free. Discuss your plans/goals for the new serb, and post your old ones.
Remember to ignore doomfags and just have fun
Also migrate your Minecraft account or Microsoft will castrate you or some shit
PREVIOUS THREAD:

Attached: you can shut up now.jpg (1280x720, 143.45K)

Posting this one more time to gauge interest:

Not entirely sure if I’m creating a town this time around but do any of these ideas sound like something you guys would be interested in seeing or living in?
>snowy brickwork factory town built near or onto the side of a mountain, the factory could serve as an arena or gym
>town built within one interior space akin to ORAS Mauville or Aether Foundation, probably closer towards the spawn area
>coastal town similar to Anistar with an emphasis on the mystical/celestial, open space gaps to peer into the water, glowing fountain as a centerpiece with a gym or arena inside

Attached: deep thought.jpg (600x600, 76.68K)

>snowy brickwork factory town built near or onto the side of a mountain, the factory could serve as an arena or gym
that sounds neat.
Maybe you could build a coal mine in the mountain? It would be a cool immersive addition and could help players to get pokemon that are only found underground, including Diancie and Registeel

I think a snowy brickwork town sounds really cool. Maybe take inspiration from the snowy winter of American Midwest, like Pittsburg or something

can I use the factory as a steel gym
i think it would be cooler if there were more field effects (like in reborn/rejuvenation as awful as those fangames can be) and the ability for battles to start with some pre-applied depending on location/biome, it would make fighting in different places more interesting

I like those ideas. Gives the place some identity and utility. Planning on getting a layout going before the server starts. I guess I’ll stick with that town theme.
I’d be totally fine with that, wasn’t really planning on becoming a gym leader this time around anyways.

Redpill me on this. Is it basically just minecraft with pokemon shoehorned in?

Is anyone calmed down enough to talk about this build yet ooooooor?

Attached: 1652917503459.png (1920x1057, 2.04M)

It’s what Legends: Arceus should have been.

I think this time I'm going to be making a caravan campground in a forest with a big circus tent. It's a big change from my last two towns. I'm still undecided if I want to be a gym leader or not though. Maybe just a dojo. And yes it's going to be heavily inspired by Psychonauts.

for the love of god please just ignore the bait
>with a big circus tent
funnily enough I was thinking of that too before I switched to something else

I really don't get why asking you to talk about the builds on the server is bait. Why do you see me as such a threat, I'm just a guy.

Scorbunny reserve and catching Mew

Attached: 1641680866543.png (2104x3760, 1.59M)

I'm leaving now because it's just not worth it to talk sense into people here when they clearly don't want to talk. I am just a person though you know, not a boogeyman or a villain. I thought that it seemed like the things I didn't like in older Any Forumsixelmon stuff was still present, and some people said that the things I wanted are actually here I was curious about it and asked about it. But, people were so quick to jump down my throat and attack me that I never got anywhere with that. It sucks, I literally just was trying to get some information on last year because people said it was good. I really don't see why every time I show up here I'm vilified, I didn't do anything to any of you. It's just, kind of shitty.

>50471251

Attached: shut.gif (1280x720, 775.88K)

No wall broken no serv

this is gonna sound gay but i really missed you guys, i cant wait to see you all in a week

Attached: 1641508377661.png (1789x917, 751.37K)

Because the server is just clique

I’m making a town so no. It’s gonna be a old forgotten boom town. Kinda like radiator springs but in the woods. Inn, bar, cafe, library, Pokémon center, and train station are the only things I’m planning on building currently. I think the train station could also be a good a good place for a steel gym. Battle on top of a train kinda thing.

>Discuss your plans/goals for the new serb
I want to use child labor (with actual children being press ganged into holding left click on anvils) to mass produce pokeballs and sell them at affordable prices
if any step out of line I’m going to have my fucking aggron use head smash on them

Reply to this post with what type of gym leader you want to be. This isn't laying claim or anything like that so your name isn't necessary; it'd be gay as hell if someone built a gym and then was told they couldn't be that type because some fag claimed it on Any Forums 2 weeks earlier. This is just a way to see how much competition there is for each type, so that people might opt to build a good gym for a type with no competition instead of trying to speedrun a shitty one of a type that multiple people want.

Don't reply to this post if you were already counted in a previous thread.

Attached: Untitled.png (984x859, 27.12K)