Mr. Depp, what Pokemon did you pick as a starter in gen 1 rgby?

>Mr. Depp, what Pokemon did you pick as a starter in gen 1 rgby?
>Objection! Relevance?
>Your honor, Charizard pickers are more likely to be accustomed to be abused as per the introduction of stealth rock in later games.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 77.12K)

Objection! Hearsay!

Objection!
I do not care about him since pirates of the Caribbean 3!

I've successfully spent the past few weeks avoiding any mention of these crazy retards, fuck you

Mr Depp, did Ms Heard really dump a diglett on your bed?

me neither but i hate the idea of holes just being able to ruin a man's life with fake acussations. hope someone rapes Amber with a bottle for real this time like she deserves

True, true

digits of incel

how do you know its fake tho to me they both seem like druggie nutties who beat each other constantly

True that

Calm down abdul

Basado
Die in a fire, cuck

My Herdier stepped on a Combee

Attached: IMG_20220519_012207.jpg (260x328, 26.56K)

> A mega stone?

Yes I'm a fucking incel who can't stand lying whores. Cry about it.
From what I've seen (and I've watched alot of material) it's pretty clear that Amber is acting. She's constantly contradicting herself, contradicting the evidence, if you know about body language and narcissistic behaviour you can quickly tell that something is up. She is shifting blame to everyone, she even accused her lawyer of being the one to publish the pictures of her supposedly beat up face during one of the hearings, it's absurd, she won't take blame for actions that are obviously her own. It's also super clear from the way they sit in court - Amber sitting up straight staring Johnny down, while he won't even look her in the eye. Tells alot about the dynamic between them. People tend to get into relationships that are similar to the relations they have with parents, and given JD's abusive relationship with his mom it's very likely that he was also abused by Amber. She also went to jail for abusing her wife before Johnny for a while, so that says alot. While it's not impossible that Johnny did occasionally fight her i would imagine it to be a cornered animal situation. From what they say on the hearings and the recorded evidence presents he seemed to always first attempt to run away whenever a situation escalated. Also, there's only so much abuse you can take before you go nuts. There's no "mutually abusive" shit in psychology. There's always the conflict initiator and the victim, and those roles usually remain unchanged, even if the victim fights back.

Why is Johny Depp on trial wtf? How am I just now hearing about this? Oh yeah, the world is kind of collapsing. . .

>if you know about body language and narcissistic behaviour you can quickly tell that something is up
lmao
Stick to reading horoscopes.

Kinda fucked up, but I do think that the punishment for a proven false accusation should be whatever would've happened to your victim if they were found guilty.

Why can't I avoid this trial?
It follows me everywhere I go.

He's not on trial, he is suing his ex-wife for defamation

making you mad = making you more likely to give more clicks AND making you more like to complain to other people = more ad money, it's all so exhausting these days cause it's not even a new model anymore, they do the same shit over and over again to get people to care about shit that genuinely does not matter and isn't even interesting and so many people still fall for it because they can't stay off Twitter, and that shit filters into this shithole
/runon

Johnny is a Squirtle king and Amber is the loser who wanted Yellow to start with an unevolvable Pikashit and she released the starter trio