Why did it failed as a shillmon?

>Why did it failed as a shillmon?
I see this question all of the time and it's such a weird question, because it implies that it's unpopular despite the pushed marketing. Regardless of how it was handled, Zoroark was a geniunely well-recieved pokemon and even place 2nd in the Google Polls. That fact that alot of people were disappointed in how it was obtainable in BW shows that there was a strong demand for this line. While it's popularity isn't on the same level as Lucario, that doesn't mean it needs to compete with Lucario to be successful.
A better question would be "Why did GF failed Zoroark as a shillmon?" It's clearly obvious that with it being apart of the Alola family in the anime, and it being given a new regional variant(also well-recieved) that has a anime short and being showcased facing Lucario in the new SV games that they're giving Zoroark more attention than it had before.

Attached: ad4f2317e1d1ed483d75d9f8ea3225ea.jpg (850x951, 109.68K)

>Not reasonably obtainable.
>Total dogshit in PvP play.
Pick both.
/thread

....?

nobody used it because of what said

I think you two failed to read the post.

Cope.

With you being dumb? I wish.

Attached: 1579669087319.png (265x282, 29K)

No, I read it just fine. Zoroark wasn't very popular, even if it is a cool pokemon.

>Zoroark wasn't very popular
You didn't read the post.

Cope again.

You trying to assert it was popular because the pan flashed isn't really true. I like zoroark, and remember using it in gen 5, even in pvp, but very few other people were.
Meanwhile, Lucario was very common to use for multiple gens in a row.

mind elaborating instead of letting your victim complex get the better of you?

I'm asserting that it was a well-liked mon regardless of how it was handle in Gen 5 and that what constitutes as a failed shillmon is perplexing..
> I like zoroark, and remember using it in gen 5, even in pvp, but very few other people were.
Yeah, that's the general consensus of Zoroark. They like it, and they wanted to use it but couldn't. Also, funny how you mention Lucario when I already addressed that and mentioned how Zoroark's been getting more attention and availability in recent gens.

What victim complex? We're having a discussion here.

I figure most people just don't care about it too much since they didn't have an experience with it
I never even saw the movie it was in - was it good?
I only brought up lucario because you did. I really like the new zoroark. I just caught a zorua in pla recently, actually.

The less popular it is the freer from GF’s clumsy retard hands it is. Thankfully we dodged a bullet because H-Zoroark is almost flawless. 3D model is worse than the art, but still.

I never saw the movie, myself, so I can't say. But Zoroark did left an impression on fans, even if it's outmatched by Chandelure in popularity.

Attached: 1582904146447 (2).jpg (207x396, 20.5K)

I'm glad you like it so much, user
did you use it in bw?
I remember getting one with dark pulse from an egg giveaway here, an entire decade ago. shit.

Cool. I only remember giving Zoruas away in the GTS before B2W2 came.

Great design, dogshit gimmick (in practice, not in concept). Though I was glad to get one back when BW was released, along with Victini, so I could use both in my playthrough. And H-Zoroark raises the stakes even more - it’s easily in the top 25 Pokemon designs of all time.

That reminds me, do Hisuian Zoroark have abilities now that they're transferable to Home?