You may say all the 3d pokemon games suck, but can we all agree that gen 7 was the best out of them all?

You may say all the 3d pokemon games suck, but can we all agree that gen 7 was the best out of them all?

Attached: sm.png (1600x900, 408.95K)

it was the best gen, period.

It's a good VN but as a Pokemon game? It's ORAS.

PLA was the best 3D game.
But if you're talking about gen introduction games, then yeah, SM were much better than XY and SwSh

1st Island is loaded with unskippable tutorials
2nd Island has that obnoxious Stoutland guy, railroading you around the map
Rotom Dex doesn't provide you with any meaningful advice, and sometimes the map doesn't even work (in caves for example)
Worst user interface by far, walking back everything that was actually good about XY/ORAS.

Totem Bosses are cool though.

Attached: Dex.png (635x237, 335.85K)

This, Totem Bosses were a great change of pace but otherwise ORAS shits on Gen 7 and XY pisses on it

>sees a marker on the map
>Must. Follow.

>1st island is loaded with unskippable tutorials
There aren't really many more tutorials then usual, it's the basics and then new mechanics like Pokeride and the camera.
>2nd island railroading
This part is definitely weaker, but the rest of the game more than makes up for it.

No. It was boring as fuck.

I'm not choosing between a piece of shit and a colorful piece of shit.

I don't know if it was the best but it was my favorite. I like how the cutscenes filtered the ADHD spastics.

It holds the honor of being the only game I've played through four times and still manages to have the lowest overall time played.

>You may say all the 3d pokemon games suck
no

>but can we all agree that gen 7 was the best out of them all
no, PLA and XY are, and both are better than all the DS games

I liked gen 7 a lot. I think the people who didn't like it are mostly homosexuals, I can see how Lillie might not be appealing to them. I wish they would just admit it since it's 2022 and it's okay to be gay.

>Sees a marker on the map
>In a game that already railroads you and beats you over the head for trying to explore with pointless roadblocks anyway
Yeah, pretty much. When even Kalos has more routes, optional areas, and dungeons than the newer regions you know they're shit.

it's the least suck of the three but some may prefer swsh for its online competitive scene

I hope totems never fucking come back.

no

>in a game that already railroads you and beats you over the head for trying to explore
If you want to complain about the games you really should at least play to the end of Melemele. You'll only make people hate Kalos more by continuing to spam obvious misinformation like this in defense of it.

You can play it once and only once, and then it's unplayable forever due to all of the unskippable fade-to-black exposition dumps.

XY still crowns the 3ds era and nothing will ever change that