Mew for the Millenium!

Mew for the Millenium!

Attached: 1643926172862.jpg (1600x2142, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skill_testing_question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a huge net

>we’ll send you a gamepak with mew on it just send it back afterwards

Oh God lmfao

lrn2read

> Canadian entrants may be required to correctly answer a timed skill testing question to claim a prize

wut

I thought you made that up.

Attached: shocking.jpg (1282x1000, 1.14M)

sub-citizens since 1999

>Still liking mew

Attached: sunc3aQ.jpg (653x495, 61.22K)

hehehe

Would be considered gambling in Canada. Skill testing question makes it legit somehow. t. won a gameboy colour prize pack from YTV once and had to do the same thing.

Also, free t-shirt? Keep the Mew!

Probably weird contest/give-away laws, in some places it's illegal to do random drawings because it's based on chance and therefor considered gambling, so adding a challenge to complete makes it /technically/ awarded based on knowledge, skill, or some other merit.

Holy kek

Attached: fug.jpg (600x797, 60.78K)

ahh, I remember this. I sent in a card and didn't win. A few days later we discovered the link cable glitch and then everyone had a Mew.

I also remember before the link cable glitch when the Missingno glitch was rampant it would fuck with your HOF entries and sometimes Mew would appear and I would tell friends I had one until the Missingno glitch fucked with my cart. Good times though

Attached: 1649773052476.jpg (1600x2138, 1.33M)

>A giveaway cannot use pure luck to determine who wins. There must be at least some element of skill involved, according to the Canadian Competition Act.
>To remove the element of chance, sponsors narrow the field of potential winners by requiring a skill-testing question to enter their contests. Every entrant does not have the same chance to win; only those who at least pass the skill-testing question are eligible to win prizes.

Attached: 1527941356432.jpg (613x531, 48.15K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skill_testing_question

>grade school math is a test of skill
fucking Canadians lmao

A Mew thread. Now I can finally vent and say that Arceus is so fucking ugly, and I resent it for stealing Mew's thunder. Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, were all a precurosor for the terrible bloated Pokegods legendaries we got in Gen Four.

Kek, leafbros...

>destroys the concept of a rare, "valuable" Pokemon

Attached: s-l300.jpg (225x300, 6.54K)

>DS
R4 did it first.

what the shit

leafbros do they still do this up there?

I want that shirt. Time to scour eBay

i don't know what that newfangled shit is

Attached: 517wBSmQODL.jpg (429x500, 62.81K)