Is competitive Pokemon the gaming meta with the most brain dead homunculi who are only capable of copy+pasting?

Is competitive Pokemon the gaming meta with the most brain dead homunculi who are only capable of copy+pasting?

Attached: literal cancer.png (106x167, 15.21K)

I played a bit of high-level TF2 back in the day before Valve added official ranked+matchmaking
If you think Smogon's fan-made meta is autistic, you haven't seen shit

>Competitive Pokemon
>Smogon
And isn’t that just a hyper offense team what’s the problem here?

I think the real problem is that Pokemon as a game allows for more creativity than any other game, but nobody actually utilizes it, preferring their same autistic Landopex cores.
Occasionally one person will actually have a spark of creativity and revolutionize the meta by having everyone copy him instead of what they were copying before.

Singles is, VGC is interesting.

Yeah if you only play Pokémon

"Interesting" is certainly one word for it.

Attached: vgc 2022 healthy meta.png (1225x1100, 305.41K)

DEXCUT
WUZ
BALANCE

>The first and last teams Gastrodon is blue, that's variety, can't you see it!

you probably played one season of open lol

Somebody said these are grouped by restricted choice.

How is that relevant?
The teams are literally identical.

To be fair, they did cut Smeargle.

>here's this game with these 9 colorful classes who were design to play off of each other's strengths and weeaknesses and work together
>let's only use 4 of those classes in teams of 6 players

>ban weapons for being too strong
ok...
>ban weapons for being too weak
???

>Heatran
>Tapu Fini
>Lando T
>Ferrothorn
>Mega Lopunny
>Toxapex

Attached: 1617311090474.jpg (1080x1080, 760.54K)

Probably

That's why I play AG. The legendary abusers aside, you easily find people who run themed teams or very unconventional strats that somehow work.

>Smergle in the current metagame
It's too frail to hang with the big boys

Genuinely no. However smogon catches a lot of flack because the way it manages the meta doesn't fit with the spirit of the game.
Pokemon is all about the options, the creativity, the pregame strategy, and the personal connection to your team but they try to make it into a final destination no items mirror match landorus only kind of deal.
It's beyond autistic, but smogon leaves us mostly alone despite us also being beyond autistic, so I don't really have any issues with their behavior or view of the game.

Competitive Pokémon doesn't really fit the spirit of the game at all, even if GF is at least pretending to balance things for VGC now.