I hate him so much lol

I hate him so much lol

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-18-21-49-44-980_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2400, 1.75M)

Centro lives in their head rent fucking free

Was he right during the previous gen?

C*ntr* deserves the hate.

He's right though. If he tells all he knows and some of that shit isn't cleared for upcoming reveal (and judging my his comments, he has only a shape of an idea what their reveal plans are) it immediately narrows down his source for the info (as it's all covered by NDA and embargo, didn't Gen 8's reveal teach you nothing when the ninjas got discord and the print shop to pony up the leakers).
If you just wait (as this shit is down to the fact the game isn't releasing until November and they market it like every other fucking new Gen pair and don't start hyping it massively, until it's at least 6 months until actual release), you'll get your answers and might even get an affleck to drop bombs too. But there's no point getting mad because he won't get himself in trouble. Why don't you ingrate yourself into someone at TPCi and get info for yourself, if you're that badly jonesing for a fix?

Everything from when he started leaking on his own handle, except maybe origin forms in BDSP, but I'm not sure if that was deliberate misdirection on his part either.

Hi Khu

puppy shit

no prerelease drama tweet will top joe's "back off"

Well yeah, and people are right about his riddles being shit too, duh

>we laugh at one schizo but praise another
im gonna...
IM GONNA KHUUUUUUUUM

I agree they're esoteric, but that's why I personally don't sit and try and figure them out (I prefer getting the info, then going back to see how it got teased and how it fits together). No point getting mad because you can't suss 'em out, just wait for someone more-readily able to think esoterically to come along and figure it out for you.

Why do these "people" unironically believe tHere is any leak hype since LGPE? I feel nothing toward new games and the soulless leaks and fakes that come nowadays.

Why do you place your own personal feelings and opinions on the entire fanbase? If your words ring true, why are you even still attached to the brand, what possible good could it do you to hang around here? Free yourself, else shut up and sit in the corner with the other junkies lying to themselves they're finished with the skag.

Based Khu

Someone tell me why he hasn’t gave us any hints to some new Pokémon? If he had all this info, why isn’t there anything other than riding Pokémon

Who fucking cares, it's not like we won't get the entire dex and maps leaked weeks before release date anyway. If you're tired of these faggots stop feeding their egos

>caring about leaks

Attached: download (6).jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

>still believing twitter attention whores

Attached: sunc3aQ.jpg (653x495, 61.22K)

nice, now i hate him more than centro

An attention whore and his shit puppy
Why does he have a scat fetish?