MY ARCEUS HAS LOST IT'S EVENT MOVESET WHEN I PUT INTO A GEN 8 GAME IT WON'T SHOW AGAIN WHEN I PUT BACK INTO HOME

MY ARCEUS HAS LOST IT'S EVENT MOVESET WHEN I PUT INTO A GEN 8 GAME IT WON'T SHOW AGAIN WHEN I PUT BACK INTO HOME
FUCK

Attached: 970.png (773x601, 56.8K)

They were pretty clear about this, why would you do it anyway?

Don't care lol

LOLOLOLOLOL such fucking faggots
please show screenshots, sounds fun

Oh god...

you were warned numerous times in no uncertain terms yet were still stupid enough to do it anyway?

meh I could just load my backup from ultra moon

Feels good knowing I don't have to deal with this shit as a Golden Era Chad (Gens 1 - 4).

Golden Era is 1 - 3, retard.

I thought they fixed this and event exclusive moves are now egg moves

Maybe the moveset data isn't destroyed but it's not showing and it's gay

Can't wait for the seethe from competitivefags when shit like Wish Chansey no longer has to be accounted for in immeasurable autistic minmax perfecting for their team sets.

You will never be a real Pokémon fan.

This is bait. It conveniently leaves out Gen 5, implying it's A. not the best games in the franchise and B. grouped in with Gens 6, 7, and 8. Almost certainly a discord raider behind this post, as the former points I mentioned are their favorite bait.

Return it to a gen 7 game and go to the Move Relearner npc. They should be there.

This is bait because because 7 is the best in the franchise

The switch era just keeps on fucking delivering

These are shitty moves for Arceus anyway.

You are years late for this

>8859
Here you have the discord raider in his natural state after having dropped all pretenses. After years of shilling SM/USUM and attacking BW2, he has come to realized he has changed nobody's mind and Gen 7 is all but forgotten, only vaguely remembered as that shit gen that's worse than Gen 6 but slightly better than Gen 8.

>gen 3
>part of the golden era
Pick only one, zoomie.

You do realise they'll just ignore that and play their old playstyle anyway? Didn't "let's ban everything new: the Generation" not tell you that already?

I let all my Pokebros rot away in Bank hell... now they are gone.
The same will happen with your money. Invest in silver and guns Any Forums

Attached: pikchua4.png (256x256, 69.63K)

Check the mobile version of Home. The switch version's movesets are all fucked up but they were fine for me on my phone.

nope shows the movesets for BDSP and PLA can't find the moveset it had from bank