/wfg/ Wifi General

Can anyone breed a rowlet into a dusk ball for me? WHY IS THERE NO WIFI GENERAL

Attached: E5940E8E-DE0C-4F91-A85C-3230742CD6D5.jpg (500x500, 46.06K)

Bumping

I have for trade: ability patch, friend ball, moon ball, beast ball, heavy ball, and master ball

I really want dusk ball rowlet

does anyone want to trade magnemites in b2w2? i want rank 15 in join avenue

FT: Shiny Charmander
LF: Regidrago

FT: A lot of balltisms, ask for something and I'll let you know if I have it (I do not have Dusk Ball Rowlet)
LF: Level Ball Makuhita or Hariyama

Can’t trade for like 5 hours but does any user have a level ball pineco or a dream ball spinarak? Have various aprimon for trade mainly those available in swsh

give me an hour or two and I'll look at my Rowlets in case I have one in Duskball, little busy right now for trades

I got a shiny H. Zorua for whoever can hook me up with a shiny Riolu/Lucario in PLA

Attached: p6o6n9ttaje81.jpg (512x512, 15.3K)

>WHY IS THERE NO WIFI GENERAL
matthew must have died

>go to trade in living dex for bdsp shiny charm
>nincada and spinda not compatible
the ineptitude is almost comical at this point

Thank you user, you’d be saving me from having to beg on discord

Someone explain the Furfrou situation on the GTS
Is it because the forms are currently only available through GO on top of being region locked in that game?

Exactly, it makes them rare because of those conditions yes but only as long as you keep them in your HOME boxes. Furfrou will most likely return in SV but until we have evidence, nothing guarantees the forms won't work like they do in previous games (you trim them but if you deposit them then they revert to base form); so far only GO lets you retain their trims

Ok, let me look in my boxes. Keep monitoring this thread

Anyone got a Zekrom Dmax path?

Aye aye

Sorry, it was a HA Rowlet in a Moon Ball in case you are still interested

Damn, no thanks then. I guess it’s back to begging lol

I'll keep looking at GTS for you, sometimes people put breedjects up for common/uncommon things

I’ve been looking, the only one with dusk ball wants a damn enamorus lol. Discord, reddit, and here seem empty as well. I really don’t want to have to buy a damn injected rowlet either haha

Just got a Dusk Ball Rowlet by giving a Spinda on the GTS. I'll breed it for you in a minute, just have to finish a dmax adventure

my offer still stands btw. Just let me know and I'll hop on my switch a get a room going

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.61K)

Oh man I just got one from discord after all :(

Ok I have your Rowlet. Can I have a Moon Ball?

Ah OK no worries. Glad you were able to get it.