This is how dumb reddit is

This is how dumb reddit is

Attached: E12368FB-2413-406B-830F-5BCE189AA7C5.jpg (1125x791, 144.55K)

Yes, and?

You are literally a redditor

I nickname my Palkia (Penis) huehuehue

You posted the screenshot user.

yet you let them live rent free in your head

Just dunking on them.
No, I go to laugh at them. It’s like a fun trip to the zoo, or the nearest predominantly black town.

>hey guys look at what i saw browsing reddit!

>n-no i'm not a redditor

>No, I go to laugh at them. It’s like a fun trip to the zoo, or the nearest predominantly black town.

Attached: hello-joe-ghost[1].gif (244x184, 543.47K)

>171 day old post with 1 upvote
jesus christ, how many hours did you spend digging through plebbit to get an epic screencap for your fellow 4channelers?

Laugh.........with......them
Oh I see user. As long as you're having fun and being yourself.

Any Forums full of redditors confirmed, i always suspected it but now know for sure

Attached: FDB45906-57A3-4476-A838-E3ED3EF403C5.gif (540x294, 645.31K)

>No, I go to laugh at them. It’s like a fun trip to the zoo, or the nearest predominantly black town.
Except it's a website. If you frequent reddit, that makes you a redditor.

They came in on the GO bandwagon.

you're not really proving your point if you're looking at pokemon subreddits

You're trying way too hard

I don’t have an account though
Like 5 minutes. Truth is, I was looking for inspiration for a nickname for a Kleavor and found this gem. But I see you are all ready to defend reddit, a little too ready. Thought we could have a laugh as Any Forums chads, but instead you all got asshurt

Why are you there and did you came back?

Hardly. I posted an image with six words.

>l-look how edgy I am! see, I'm one of you, r-right?

Any Forums - Reddit Gossip Forum

Good Idea for anew pokemon, or a new regional variant, a penis variant of palkia would be epic.

This OOZES reddit, dude
If you don’t think blacks are a fucking spectacle to behold, you’re a fairy. That’s not edgy, it’s truth. It’s also funny

Why do you know what they think?

Those redditors are probably 10 year olds or legitimate retards.

Good god you write sentences like this fag. Nobody's defending Reddit here.

Attached: fetchimage.png (510x625, 163.07K)

It's like those Any Forumstards that post twitter screencaps with one like. Some people make careers out of searching for these and making videos/essays bitching about them

>ITT: OP being more cringe than Reddit

That’s way too long i’m not reading that, that looks like a reddit post itself

you're only digging yourself in deeper, OP

>You're trying way too hard
>>l-look how edgy I am! see, I'm one of you, r-right?
This. you couldnt be making it more obvious youre from reddit and not here. go back OP

You guys kind of just let him have it. It was hilarious but now I feel sad I think im gonna go help an old lady walk across the street tommorow.

Complete faggots
Yes you all are lmao, you guys might actually be worse. Either you’re all discordfags or you’re so autistic you have to defend redditors because i’m presuming to bully them. Suck my cock you massive faggots, I don’t know what i was expecting from the board that thinks SS were fine games

>you’re supposed to let us shit on you, stop defending yourself

You're right man this board is terrible you should probably just leave and never post here again