I CAN'T FUCKING PASS HISUIAN POKEMON FROM PLA TO SWSH, THIS RETARDED UPDATE WAS FUCKING POINTLESS

I CAN'T FUCKING PASS HISUIAN POKEMON FROM PLA TO SWSH, THIS RETARDED UPDATE WAS FUCKING POINTLESS

Attached: angry peter bloody punch.gif (498x437, 1.8M)

Why did you think you could you ESL monkey

Shut up racist!

Attached: dbz-goku.gif (478x358, 1.64M)

Fuck off anti white.

Why would they care about updating SWSH when SV is right around the corner?
Furthermore, you could have spared yourself a Home Subscription by waiting for the inevitable SV DLC that properly introduces the Hisui Pokemon into the game without the need for transfer.

by liking golems you UOL goblin

That's what you get for not supporting bbnd asswipe

>racism

This website is a fucking disease. Go kys before you decide to go ballistic on old black people

comp players will defend thi

>Go kys
you first

70$ btw

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE HOME WAS SCAMWARE WITH NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN TO TRICK IDIOT CONSOOMERS IN LOCKING THEIR POKEMON IN PRISON!

Please understand that gamefreak does not have the time and budget to go back and update ancient games from the prehistoric era of 2019. Additionally, it would be too much effort to add models that already exist to a game. Those games are old and we need consumers to buy the new thing now

Attached: LAZY FUCKER.png (333x337, 167.77K)

What the fuck did you think BBND was about, you mongoloid?

incomplete brain development detected

KEK

>He didn't learn from the new UBs in USUM
>He didn't learn from the new megas in ORAS

How is that esl?
How is that racist?

>how is that esl
Inappropriate usage of verb "pass." My guess is spanish language origin, since I think "pasar" can take the meaning he wants.

yeah that sucks. can they at least be transfered to BDSP? I only really care because of Showdown

>americuck
>bootlicker shill
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gorilla arm diapers goatfucker detected

a Any Forums meme, that's explain all.

>can't pass spinda
>the one pokemon i wanted to pass
killing myself i swear to god

Attached: 1647992947802.gif (498x498, 2.67M)

B-BUT MUH DLC ERA

>that's explain all.
holy shit ESLs baffle me. how can you be this bad at the easiest language on the planet. I'm literally an ESL and I'm fluent. English is piss easy.

piss off to UOL memetard