Today I will remind them

Today I will remind them.

Attached: wailord.jpg (498x419, 28.67K)

just sad eh

How has nothing come close to being as kino as the Battle Revolution trailer?

Alpha mons are kino

GameFreak still tried. Until recently (I’d say maybe starting with the success of Pokemon Go) they still put in effort (though the amount started dropping off after BW2), but now that PokeMania is back and Pokemon is too big to fail, they don’t try anymore, which is how we got SwSh.

Pokemon Go was a mistake.

>that guy in the underground city who uses two Wailords in Colosseum
What an absolute lad

someone post the Joe Merrick cope about this, I want to add it to my gallery

>GameFreak still tried.
Gamefreak had nothing to do with the console games.

lol

Attached: 1650902404957.png (908x1022, 471.1K)

>Now that pokemania is back

Lol nope! And it's not coming back. So sorry you wasn't even born when that happened.

>that dynamic camera movement
>the destructible environments
>those particle effects
>text and HP Boxes are fully animated alongside every attack
>in a trailer from 2006

It isn't fair.

Attached: PBR early footage.webm (320x240, 2.48M)

>people actually thought this was going to get released on a motherfucking Wii
lmao, at least Gamefreak will make sure to let you know their game's gonna look like shit

is it really cope if he was paid to shill the game despite not liking it initially?

>Wailord faints with an ahegao

If they hadn't been targeting a launch release for the Wii, I like to think that PBR could have been this trailer and more. I would have loved rentals that weren't part of 6 pre-made teams. If it had been on a console that allowed patches and DLC for retail games (barring the Skyward Sword), we could have gotten the updates for Platinum and HGSS. But considering that TPCi didn't even feel the need to localize the Platinum update for My Pokémon Ranch, maybe not.

Do we have proof he was paid? Because if not you could quite easily chalk it up to autistic obsession

If it happened before BW's "you don't get any EXP for the first battles", it wasn't paid shilling. He only started toeing the company line when Nintendo threatened to shut him down.

>Pokemon is too big to fail, they don’t try anymore, which is how we got SwSh.
NOOO THE HECKIN WHALE IS TOO SMALL POKEMON RUINED

>now that PokeMania is back
No it's not, us boomennials just have money now.

Joe 100% seethes that he's not an official new source by the pokemon company. Absolute zealot and shill.