I feel that Barry is a very underappreciated rival...

I feel that Barry is a very underappreciated rival, he was excecuted much better then most rivals within the limitations of his game

Attached: Barryz.png (1500x2700, 1.49M)

he’s just a shittier more bland version of Hop

at least he's still a dick, hop was so nice he became the target of fags

>at least he's still a dick,
no he isn't

Barry’s my third favorite rival.

>BPD in shape of anime kid
Nah. He was annoying as hell and his behavior is cringe material.

>at least he's still a dick,
What the absolute fuck are you talking about? I can't remember a single time in the story where he was anything but friendly towards you, even if he was a competent battler who surpassed you in progress at several points.

He humps you everytime you're about to get first base with Dawn. Now she thinks you're either gay or interested in battling

Attached: 41624021a692a812b1dae6eb3ae93d5979755640_hq.jpg (512x192, 27.52K)

Holy fuck the retardation I see on this board JFC

this

He's generally proud and boastful and genuinely believes he'll stomp you most times you fight him, it's not really being mean but it mixes well with his nicer qualities and is more then you get from most future rivals

he's shit
being as good as Hau or Hop is NOT a good thing, lmao

He's better then everything post gen 5, that's for sure

better then may definitely

this

>it's not really being mean but it mixes well with his nicer qualities and is more then you get from most future rivals
Rivals like Charon, Hugh, and Gladion are different flavors of friendly but are still confident in their abilities and believe they can beat you whenever you fight. Bede is just outright a dick, and he doesn't even stop being one after his forced sissification by Opal. The only post Gen 4 games where all of the rivals were pushovers were XY.

barry did well within his limitations, other characters got the benefit of having multiple rivals to split the character qualities with (cheren and gladion being big examples) Barry got stuck with being one character in a very limited scope to display his character

He is ok for a friendly rival. But everyone after him isn't even fucking trying anymore.

Hop makes fun of your bag and he often gets called out by gym leaders for being rude and impatient. Is he a dick rival too

>hop was so nice
See

He was good. I hated how they used his character as the basis for every rival going forward though. It got so fucking dull.

Barry is better than Hau but worse than Hop

No, he's a overrated rival. Every Sinnohfag I've seen on the internet constantly jerk him off for being "the perfect rival" when his only character trait is being a spaz. Plus, he jobbed to Jupiter.

I want to rape his tummy and that's all that matters

He is just an AHDH schizo who is lucky the pokemon world doesn't have human meds to put him down.