I'm not convinced

>I'm not convinced.
>Things are too easy.
>Everyone is too happy.
>Blacks and White women celebrating the bottom.
>Stock Market looking good
>We never had that "its over" phase

Attached: 1569557646771.jpg (961x816, 239.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantafed.org/cqer/research/gdpnow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based pepe knows when the markets are lying to him.

>>We never had that "its over" phase
that was last month when all the boomer radio stations started talking about the recession

You think? It was just chatter. I member past bear markets real despair was thick in the air. This seems like a "close call".

something is indeed fucky, worst recession ever but just on social media, the charts look like nothing happened. Weird

I'll just leave this here
atlantafed.org/cqer/research/gdpnow

No. That was it

I get all those arguments myself, but at the end of the day you can never know.
What do you expect to happen: people to kill themselves for it in bulk?

It's not like the dot com bubble or 2008 killed everyone either.

I bet even 1932 is more memed VS reality (even for normies).

This is the dead cat bounce for the end of the bull market. People are actually retarded if they think the "bear market" is a couple month period and we are about to go parabolic again. This is the last rally.

We are soon to descend to a lower low and crab there for a couple years at least.

> couple month
what are you talking about?
the last OTH is literally 7 months ago

I'm not saying you're wrong: but your data is retarded.

i'm at least expecting 80%-85% drop from ath in the worst recession ever. Not this pathetic dump we had. Something doesn't add up,like 2+2 doesn't equal 4 anymore

*8 months even

Fucking Zoom Zoom
You have no idea how much panic there was in September 2008
We expected the banking system would collapse
Even globalhomo was terrified, McCain and Obama stopped doing their sissy kabuki slap fight and rushed back to the Capitol to pass legislation
And you know what they did? Kick the can down the road.
And now we’ve reached the can.

issue with that statement, is that "worst recession ever" hasn't happened AT ALL.
most people didn't lose their jobs and real estate is overpriced.

I think there's a lot of bullshit moved around by "journalist" who's main job is to get you scared in order to watch/read further in order to finally sell you ads.

And remember, August-September 2008 was just when SHTF and globalhomo banks themselves started failing, smaller banks were already crashing due to MBS defaults in mid 2007.

I'm 42. I said there that even if it was painful for a lot of people: it did not kill everyone; I think it's journalists' fault that make everything look so dramatic; not everyone is down in such events.

Consider this: at that time (2008/9) there was a lot memery going around about "evil trader speculators shorting the poor economies"

You think Any Forums would give a shit about "poor us in 2008" if they were shorting successfully? Even normies can benefit that way.

>80%-85% drop from ath
for the spy?
you're deluded - there is so much more money in the system them there as in 2000 never mind before
adjust your chart for inflation and then adjust it for real inflation

The same journalists that have been telling us that inflation doesn’t exist, now it’s transitory, now it’s a good thing because poor people earn more, now Putin’s doing it because he’s literally Hitler, now it’s the millennials doing it because they’re no longer eating avocado toast?
You have no idea what a true bear market looks like because you’ve never lived though one Zoom Zoom, posting pictures of bears on a Taiwanese fat fetish forum didn’t count
OP is not a fag for once and he’s right, people flip shit in true bear markets in ways you’re going to find about very soon

for bitcoin , not S&p

>I'm not convinced
That's called missing out, so many cases

Retail didn't have access to shorts in 2008

The market doesn't go straight down and then straight back up. I'm talking about times where we crabbed a while.

The next bull run doesn't immediately shoot up right when the last bull market ends. Look at the charts. We will have years of crabbing. People who think this is the start of the next real bull run, when the last one started just two years ago, are retarded.

that strengthens my argument
people have the delusion Any Forums is going to feel ruined in unison in such events

Any Forums may have people who beg to see coins crash and not because they are nocoiners.

I know the theory is it may last 2 or even 4 years, but the bottom is hard to predict.

And in reality: the bottom is probably more depended on non-crypto events.