Hello, we're the downfall of the franchise

>hello, we're the downfall of the franchise

Attached: Pokemon-X-Y-Box-Art.jpg (570x300, 60.71K)

sorry guys I posted the wrong pic

Attached: índice.jpg (333x151, 16.6K)

The cracks were starting to show with gen 5. It takes an hour before you're able to do things at your own pace in B2W2

Sorry I meant to post Ruby & Sapphire but my computer seems to be acting up.

This is not gen5 ?

They started with Gen 2. All of the flaws in Gen 1 were the result of the Gameboy’s limitations. By Gen 2 we’re seeing worse Pokémon designs, simpler story arcs, and playable gimmicks. It just didn’t really undermine too much until Gen 5, probably because of the platform.

Based, discord trannies incredibly mad already.

Very good games. Bought a 3DS XL Limited Y Edition for it.

I have seen these fucking posts hundreds, if not thousands of times over the past few years. I am losing my fucking mind

Attached: 3E99A002-52E6-468A-A173-B44B0B3CADB0.jpg (425x348, 16.44K)

> zoomer brother always says how DPP and XY were the best
> helping mom with something at her house one day
> find brother’s DS and all his Pokémon games
> he didn’t even finish any of them

>I have seen these fucking posts hundreds, if not thousands of times over the past few years.
of course you have, that's literally 50% of Any Forums content, the other 50% being coomer threads

discord got here quick

Based South Asian chad.

Attached: muslim.png (474x267, 156.91K)

Based

Objectively it was Gen 3. Gen 4 stopped the bleeding for a while but then everything plateaued for a long time until Gen 8 saved the franchise again.

Attached: xlnt9r7u3kz01.png (912x807, 51.23K)

Sales means absolutely nothing.

A franchise lives and dies by how many copies it sells, user. That's hard facts. No subjective argument can compare.

Sales means absolutely everything to a game developer. It gives them ideas for their next project and what they need to do to correct/maintain to keep their company alive. And high sales also prove that the company is satisfying its target audience. If a game is critically acclaimed but absolutely bored the shit out of its target audience, it failed its job.

It has nothing to do with quality.

That’s the problem, isn’t it?

nah it dosn't

>Sales means absolutely everything to a game developer. It gives them ideas for their next project and what they need to do to correct/maintain to keep their company alive. And high sales also prove that the company is satisfying its target audience. If a game is critically acclaimed but absolutely bored the shit out of its target audience, it failed its job.

Attached: soy faggots.jpg (259x194, 9.56K)

tbf he could've just started a new save.

Objectively gen 3 saved pokemon after pokemania died.

>Pre-bank XY
Kino, swansong of the franchise
>Post-bank XY and Gen 6 onwards
Unironically over

Attached: 1424486625942.png (800x700, 611.45K)