I'm honestly really starting to hate Khu. I fucking HATE that he's the only credible leaker for this generation...

I'm honestly really starting to hate Khu. I fucking HATE that he's the only credible leaker for this generation. I need someone ALMOST ANYONE to replace Khu as the gen 9 leaker. I'm sick of this incel advertising his petty drama, and dripfeeding leaks through extremely retarded riddles.
>1 month of riddle teasing just to let us know we can ride the Violet Legendary
Someone needs to hack this dude and just take the Gen 9 info and post it.

Attached: !Khu Leak SV13.jpg (250x190, 10.2K)

Real leaks are rare and never come so early . Wait until September for something that doesn’t come from Khu

Don't worry, someone will figure out all the details and post it in a proper way. Just give it 6 months or so from now.

touch grass OP

We are going to get another trailer in like 2 weeks anyways. Just wait til then

>I want the attention khu's having.

>1 month of riddle teasing just to let us know we can ride the Violet Legendary
Brainlet, that's likely not even what the riddle is trying to tell us.

>wanting active attention from Pokemon fans instead of just posting the leaks and being remembered fondly in hindsight rather than being so annoying that everyone hates you despite your leaks
I'm not that starved for attention.

Yes, you want that attention, his attention and our attention.

You could ignore him, not commentting about your deep feelings for him or just avoiding to talk to us about the guy, but here you are... crying for attention!

Get over it and post your tits!

>ignore him
When he's the only one posting credible leaks? No. I'm far too invested in this shitty franchise to not care about real leaks.
>Yes, you want that attention, his attention and our attention.
>Get over it and post your tits!
Mental illness.

Attached: By Allah you will take your medicine or I will give you a taste of my shoe!.gif (236x260, 149.37K)

What is his fucking beef with Centro holy shit this is getting weird

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-31-17-10-41.png (720x717, 828K)

OP is centro shit puppy

Someone at Centro is his ex

Hi Khu. Stop being an attention whore and just post the fucking leaks.

Why are you sex-obsessed?

He literally got mad cause another twatterfag posted his leaks and got the attention he didnt recieved.
A literal attention whrore.

People share the same info around all the time like all the major poketubers (ADrive, Blaines, HDEevee etc.) I get being mad but this is like a legit obsession

>only credible leaker is a manlet with his ego who is assblasted over a wetback spic that is an overall literally who even with the "favorite pokemon of every type" chart of his that is actually a data miner
Just like how the only game-crackers remaining that didn't get nabbed by corporate police only do it for the clout and sometimes money and not for actually freeing games of the filth that is DRM.

Honestly that's kinda shitty, I don't want to ride the legendary I want to ride my own mons

Was bullshit in arceus I had no choice but to use the mount pokemon on my team so I could RP them as being mine

Can we stick to the old puppy eats shit routine? Sexism isn't cool

Eat daddy's shit

>we can ride the Violet Legendary
>we get it early compared to previous titles because it's necessary for replacing TMs
>there's no more story after that