Spinda locked in bdsp

any spinda you catch in bdsp are permanently stuck in bdsp, they can't go to home because ilca are retarded
feel bad for any ultra autistic spinda collectors

Attached: spinda.jpg (1920x1080, 159.16K)

Wait what? Why?

apparently because ilca fucked up the spinda code for the spots

Please understand, Unity engine very hard. ILCA is small indie developer please give them your money so they can do better

Attached: A8B8418C-4FD6-45B5-862A-FA2F9B9029B4.jpg (1170x1211, 670.22K)

Am I the only who still can't access Home?

Aren't spots just determined by personality values? How the fuck did they mess that up?

this can't be real
>this will be your gen 5 remake developers

Attached: 1636821732408.jpg (1462x1462, 162.25K)

>permanently
It's an accident and will be patched, calm down

spindasisters... not like this...

The worst part is I can visualize chibi N perfectly and the thought makes me want to kill myself

Pic only semi-related, but what's stopping them from doing something like this?

Attached: 053.png (1280x1432, 503.57K)

>spinda collectors
Do these actually exist? What do your Spindas look like Any Forums?

ilca fucking programmed the Spinda backwards. they're all the reverse of what they should be.

they dont know how

So only people who had Spinda in Bank can get a full pokedex. Rip Pokemon Go and BDSP users.

As far as i understand:
>BDSP and SWSH are created in different programming languages
>Because of that before home could link those two they had to program a part that translates the data from one language to another and vice versa so that the transfer could work (so pretty much the pic)
>Because Spinda programming was messed up they would need to write additional translator just for this one pokemon which is just not worth it, because they just won't repeat this mistake in the future and that is a solution enough

He better be in fucking SV

Tbh i might just breed some spindas in USUM and wondertrade them on home when it's back up, just because i feel so shit about this situation.

Why is it that every mainline Pokémon game are inflicted with some form of incompetency or fuck ups, with each and ever previous one being tacked onto the next generation after?

Seriously:
- gen 1 is bugs galore and trade evos
- gen 2 is shitmons everywhere, with Rock and Ice being even worse than before thanks to Steel
- gen 3 is SFMA
- gen 4 is Pokémon that should've had their attacking stats altered to account for the Physical/Special split but didn't (Sceptile)
- gen 5 was Zoroark being event-only and have having its gimmick (Illusion) ruined because the same gen also introduced team preview
- gen 6 being easy and having a legendary with no game, Rock and Ice being indirectly made even worse because of Fairy, pandering for gen 1 and popular Pokémon in general (gift Lapras & Lucario, gen 1 starters being shoehorned in, mega evolution primarily being for Pokémon that never needed to be buffed like Garchomp and Salamence), and "the Battle Frontier project has started" because of, and I quote "smartphones", which was a shit excuse to be a lazy developer.
- gen 7 being the hand-holding cutscene shitter it is
- gen 8 with the dex cut shittery and all the pathetic PR shit Game Freak tried to come up with (competitive balancing to "make the lesser-used Pokémon shine" without actually buffing said Pokémon just to bring back Garchomp and Landorus, Galar being "too cold" despite it having FUCKING SALANDIT & SALAZZLE AND OTHER POKEMON FROM ALOLA AND HOENN), shitmons having their movepools shrunk while Pokémon that didn't need to be buffed having their movepools buffed (Aurorus having Rock Polish taken away while Garchomp gets Scale Shit), an "evil team" that tried to be the next Team Skull but failed, very shit texture quality in the Wild Area, top-notch animations that TOTALLY warranted a dex cut, and somehow made Rock & Ice-type Pokémon even more worse because of the distribution of Close Combat.

I wonder what gen 9 will bring?

Attached: 1651419248169.jpg (400x482, 92.14K)

Hopefully it’s temporary because it doesn’t fucking make sense

>In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, due to a bug this value is interpreted as big-endian, causing the spot pattern to be rendered incorrectly. As an example, a value of 12345678 (hexadecimal) would be interpreted as 78563412 instead.
Essentially, ILCA set the game to read the personality value backwards.

Attached: Spinda bug.png (733x689, 488.75K)

Is it possible to get a spotless or all red spinda?