Game forces you to use a legendary pokemon against the final boss which denies you the chance of having a hard battle

>Game forces you to use a legendary pokemon against the final boss which denies you the chance of having a hard battle
This is the definition of soulless. An actual good game would have commended the player for going out of their way to make their playthrough more challenging by giving them an achievement or making the other characters have different dialogue where they acknowledge the player's choice, but here the devs automatically assume you're too retarded to win a fight against someone with a legendary pokemon unless you yourself have a legendary on your team.

Attached: nheal.png (256x192, 31.51K)

>forces you to

shitpost discarded. play the game, you stupid fuck

it doesnt force you but heavily tries to get you too, which is pretty soulless since the thought of beating a legendary pokemon with the team you've actually forged a bond with over the course of the game is far more impactful than
>uhhh this dragon you just caught recognises you

You’ve had the dragon for like half the game at that point. Do you retards not understand what a story is?

Did you actually play the game, OP?

Absolutely braindead post.

>no argument
Thanks for conceding..

>He didn't have all his boxes full

Attached: 2iqvat.jpg (240x240, 10.55K)

>uhhhhhh dude you had this dragon for like half the game even though you didn't get use it until the end and you had your team for the entire playthrough but the game almost forces you use the box legendary at the end
Nice "argument".
Stay mad.

Do you think they actually paid attention to the game?

Pokemon Black and White are essentially Zelda-like storywise. You're the hero and Reshiram here is your Master Sword, you can play with other swords, but it's not as impactful

>just fill up 720 slots in your bank bro

>forces you to
Amazing how you managed to out yourself as having never actually PLAYED the game you're bitching about in the first three words of your post
Truly masterful work OP

Attached: 1548267108546.png (435x377, 336.05K)

Why do you automatically assume that whenever someone points out something bad about gen 5, they're some discord raiders? This is why no one likes you unova retards. It's actually impossible to have a normal debate with you.

..what are you even talking about?

>My meds? No, I don’t think i’ll take those today!

Attached: 5F934D3C-17B8-45BD-A8E7-94E5FBE7CBF8.gif (240x138, 286.01K)

The fuck are you talking about? When did I mention discord once in my post?
Gen 5 has tons of flaws, but the one OP decided to make his thread about is objectively and provably untrue, there's no debate to be had

You mean just like how it happened in Gen 6 with Xerneas/Yveltal and in ORAS with Fug?

That entire castle sequence to forcing you to catch the legendary was so dumb lmao

Attached: 1652882884743.png (377x278, 172.64K)

you've had the light/dark stone for all about an hour or two of gameplay until Ns castle, yawn, would rather use my team, which luckily the game lets you do

You can deposit it before you go battle him, fag

>Not appreciating the cool animation of Fusion Flare/Bolt on the opposing Tao
Soulless

>the game almost forces you to
>literally a text box pops up asking whether or not you want to keep it
Nice “argument”
Thanks for outing yourself as a retard
Keep seething:

Play the game

>soulless
BW in a nutshell

rent fucking free