My short got fucking liquidated…

My short got fucking liquidated…

What do I do now?

Attached: 25581161-3F8A-41CB-B262-9E96C41C9130.jpg (668x1170, 445.73K)

Open a new one ovbiously

fuck em midget shouldnt have human rights

Im 5'7, and honestly, I am not biased about anything in life, I guess its the autism that does that, my logical brain tells me that I am inferior to a bigger human, I cant LARP and pretend im not, I just cant do it, my brain is normal.

How does an self-aware autist who cannot lie to himself even function in this world where the normal way to live is to just pretend as if youre special and amazing and ignore all logic and reason?

I don't know fren, I don't know

At least you're not a fat cunt

Literal 4/10 thinks she can dab on short guys. Fuck this world

find an activity that gives you an above average positive reward feedback due to early reinforcements in life and make it your 10000 hour trade. Ideally you temper your passion with practicality, ie finding a constructive/productive hobby. The gamble part is if the hobby is lucrative or not. Either way, you fulfill the requirement of existential satisfaction, and hopefully gain an abundance of resources along the way.

just go live in a country where people on average are smaller and only date smaller girls.

there's always going to be things you feel badly about. humans are riddled with self doubt, most just don't show it outwards. Girls usually cope by getting attention and confirmation of others, guys either by being overtly loud and pretending their stupidity and boldness is based on being superior. Others shy away and avoid any external validation.

Tall girls also have issues with that.

I'm 6'3'', have a 7+ inch dick, women consider me attractive, yet I barely get any pussy or social recognition cause I live at home with my parents. And even if I didn't if I was more successful and out there, there is always someone who has more power and money. Best you can do is keep yourself out of environments where competition for you is even harder for what you want to achieve.

Good luck user.

keep gambling pussy

I hate women but short men really are a worthless cancer on this earth

>What do I do now?
cry

>t. seething manlet

>my logical brain tells me that I am inferior to a bigger human
and this is what makes you inferior. not your height.
but that's the blackpill to brutal to swallow for 99,9% of this board

>short guys don’t deserve love from me
>btw I’m a solid 4/10 teehee
Do women really? At least when I say no fat chicks, I’m not fat.

I'm 6 foot tall and there are 5'8" guys I know that looks mog me and are way more successful romantically.

It's only one aspect. I'm a super skelly with a bad complexion. Even if I tried super hard to gain weight and lifted constantly, I'd still have a skinny waist and wrists, I have a slim frame. 28 inch waist

and increase the leverage.

Alpha is a mindset. If you are worried sick about your appearance or height, you will never make it. Being alpha and attractive requires your to genuinely not care, deep in your core. I am 5'8" and I don't care, and it has never stopped me from dating hot taller women

the redpill is that women who actually care about height (enough that it's a dealbreaker to be shorter than them) are wack and you don't want to be dating them in the first place

Retarded OP are you happy now? Just one single reply regarding your topic and my precious time wasted.

Attached: 1646967265114.webm (635x800, 2.99M)

I clicked the image expecting a man.
Low and behold, expectations were met.

>short
disgusting

Attached: degenerate.gif (382x214, 3.69M)