All these people getting excited about BDSP/PLA Home connectivity

>All these people getting excited about BDSP/PLA Home connectivity
>Alphas retained in transfer in Home
>PLA balls retained in transfer
Admit it, you like Pokémon don’t you, user?

Attached: 3531900B-E573-49C9-8904-AB9107E80C5F.jpg (225x224, 9.35K)

When they do absolute W stuff like keeping Alpha Pokémon and dope new Pokéballs fuck yeah I love it

Of course I do

Attached: 1652063693714.jpg (2048x2048, 176.28K)

Never stopped loving Pokemon, imagine letting Any Forums autists dictate your likes

Do you know it is the new strange ball passes when you breed?

I liked PLA. A lot. It should be the basis of the franchise moving forward. With the more complex stuff (buff levels, statuses, held items, gyms, multiple big cities, etc) returning, of course.

Yeah, despite what the turbo blasted autists here would have you believe.

Alphas being in Home means they are gonna be a thing in SV right? That’s rad as fuck

Pokemon Legenda Arceus was legitimately a huge step forward for the franchise that completely reinvigorated the franchise. I only hope to God that they continue making games in that style and improve on it. Pokemon Legends Celebi WHEN

Still sold less than every other Pokemon games in switch.

Which is further proof that the mouthbreathing shills that claim to support this franchise don't know quality if it fucked them in the ass

> didn't even mention PLA in my post
> 'B-BUT SALES!!!!!'
Fuck off.

I do

Huh? It sold 2 million less than BDSP in two months, it undoubtedly already passed it since, making it the 2nd best selling Pokémon switch game behind SwSh

Cope PLAtards.

Seethe, faggot

>Alphas retained in transfer in Home
? if they dont stay big in future games then what's the point

I like the tech demo it was different even though you do the same thing x1000 times over and then map is empty and the combat is braindead and there's no multiplayer or longevity whatsoever. Future of the series

A month and a half of BDSP had more sales than two months of PLA. PLA is a flop in every sense of word.

Attached: december 31st.png (1000x761, 444.32K)

Attached: cope platards.png (992x538, 165.65K)

hate pla faggots hope they are extinct by gen 9 release but you jist not they will try and take the credit for gen 9 being good somehow