"Pokemon is a kids franchise"

>"Pokemon is a kids franchise"

Attached: Lorelei_anime-1-.png (630x477, 368.37K)

I'd hate to grow up in the saccharine modern world, where kid's telly didn't include concessions to pubescent kids for fap material. Sorry to hear you did, but that's why the 80's and 90's were just better.

This. It really hits me when I watch modern incarnations of shows I grew up with/knew of but seeing how sanitized and kid-specific everything has become is saddening.
Using OPs pic as an example, you just know Lorelei's chest would be nerfed to shit and have 0 breast definition if it was in the modern show.
Hell even just using the word "Sex" in 4kids' dub of 2000 probably isn't something TCPi would go anywhere near if they were in charge of the script (thankfully they're not so puritanical as to remove it at least).

>"one instance of large breasts = adult franchise"
coomer grindset

Go outside coomer.

Shut up zoomer, your media sucks and you need to acknowledge it. Buzzwords don't take away from legitimate criticism. Old Spongebob/Simpsons/Family Guy will always beat the ever living shit out of their modern counterparts.

>Helps children develop healthy puberty
YES

Attached: Juniper Ara-Araragi BW.png (130x324, 24.27K)

>"Lorelei" sounded too sexual so they had to change her name to "Prima"

it's how feminist mothers tend to think

There was plenty of fapbait created in the 2000s as well. It's in the 2010s when television was taken over by calarts dropouts.

go back to discord

Gen1 and Gen2 were for teenagers
Gen3~Gen 5 were for children
Gen6~ are for LGBT people

I have no idea what any of these ramblings mean

Because 90's Christian mothers weren't neurotic censorious prudes either

She looks like a guy.

They didn’t know the stuff existed and it was the 1990s, not the 1090s. There weren’t that many “Christian mothers.”

>90's Christian mothers weren't neurotic censorious prudes either
You must not have been around back then.

I miss the tits in pokemon anime.

Attached: t.gif (540x310, 1.99M)

I detect sarcasm for some reason; at least, I hope so.
Different lived experiences because they were VERY present in the South (US). They ran the gambit of everything from "it's distracting our kids in school" to "it's satanic/racist/dogfighting" or all of the above.

>They didn’t know the stuff existed
Parents in the late 90's didn't know Pokemon existed?
>There weren’t that many “Christian mothers.”
Oh, you're some schizo who probably believes in some hyperspecific domination bullshit in order to be a "REAL" Christian, who are probably also still the types to have call any popular children's media Satanic