Digimon Drama

So I was wondering since there are pokemon stickers and digimon stickers.

Did you or anyone you know get for a gift digimon instead of pokemon ?

Lets say a kid is very into pokemon so the parents or relatives buy something Pokemon related like a plushy or stickers or whatever.

Only they buy digimon instead of pokemon, because no parent or adult is going to know the difference between them or remember 150 mons.

Tell your storry.

Attached: tumblr_c65674236ac40b08b68bba1147648061_392bb5c3_250.jpg (240x180, 8.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etO0Lp0Nvgs
youtube.com/watch?v=oPRbT5Jp0Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=_HT-CTb0VVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never happened to me I can't even remember any Digimon merch in stores as a kid, it never really broke past niche kid's cartoon status

Never, but Pokémon was always heavily branded with that fat blue and yellow logo so even boomers could recognize it. I liked both, so I wouldn't have minded it anyway.

Digimon would be still relevant if they focused on the girls instead of giving each mon 9 forms with retarded names

>Digimon merch in stores as a kid
The weak shell fear the strong

youtube.com/watch?v=etO0Lp0Nvgs
VS
youtube.com/watch?v=oPRbT5Jp0Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=_HT-CTb0VVQ

>. I liked both, so I wouldn't have minded it anyway.
Based both apreacieator.

Either way it was something funny that came into my head.
>No this is not a pokemon this is a digimon
>>What is the difference ?

I would be amused parents trying to remember what is a pokemon and what is a digimon.

>that fat blue and yellow logo
Duno the digimon logo looks similar with that organ yellow and also blue.

See picture.

Attached: file.jpg (321x330, 23.66K)

>christmastime at gramma's house
>hey grandchild, i heard you love pokemon
>it's just a 100pc jigsaw puzzle
>t-thanks gramma...

Attached: toys.jpg (2288x1712, 895.74K)

>each mon 9 forms
There is like max 4.
> with retarded names
The names are cool.

>would be still relevant if they focused on the girls instead
Tell us more. What would you envision ?

>>it's just a 100pc jigsaw puzzle
HUH ?
What did you mean about this ?
Tell us the full story.

I liked both and could tell the difference between Greymon vs CHARIZARD and Digimon vs Digimon 2 vs Pokemon. I was so smart as a kid.

>I liked both and could tell the difference between Greymon vs CHARIZARD
The difference is that your parents would not be able to, needing to remember 150 mons is a challenge for adults.

You had something against sipping hot cocoa and putting together a Pokemon puzzle with your Gramma on Christmas Day? That sounds like it'd be a max cozy childhood moment.

Attached: coolnatu.png (148x155, 57.42K)

This, if you weren't old enough to speak in proper complete sentences in 1998 then you /really/ don't get how ubiquitous pokemon was at the time. Even if your parents didn't pay attention everything about it was so loud and distinct it was hard to ignore, the anime had a pretty catchy theme that screamed pokemon every 5 words and ran at least 1 episode every weekday often more if you counted reruns at a later time when the day's programming repeated itself or if your tv package had multiple channels that had it, every store's toy isle overflowed with pokemon stuff and everything from waffles to fruit juice had cross-promotions. Digimon was less common and had a completely different art style. The only way you could realistically confuse the two is if you saw a monster/character from one completely out of context, any parent that accidentally got "the wrong one" either did so intentionally to try to get their kid to branch out a bit, couldn't find the specific thing their kid was asking for and figured it's close enough/better than nothing, or didn't take two seconds to read the label.

Digimon is cool because it filters smoothbrains like you.

Attached: 20220426_133037.jpg (1333x1000, 291.89K)

>another cunt who spams the same thread day in and day out

Great! As if this board hadn’t already hit low enough. Enjoy wallowing amongst pee/poop freak, ivysaur, the tripfags and him/her baits. Hope you get hit by a fucking bus.

>, couldn't find the specific thing their kid was asking for and figured it's close enough/better than nothing, or didn't take two seconds to read the label.
And this is what I was hoping for.

i was a kid. i wanted toys or video games for christmas. Not clothes, a book, or some puzzle with characters i dont care about. but i never threw a tantrum, not with gramma
she didnt even like puzzles. she liked Mahjong. any quality time was spent at the dinner table, really

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x480, 59.32K)

>Tell us more. What would you envision
More fanservice to give the boys watching their first stiffy.

Propose examples.

More bathing scenes, gag moments where unaware digimon flip up skirts/make sexual remarks, transformation sequences that linger on the breasts/butts longer than they should. Just the obvious stuff really.

Attached: Digimon_Adventure_15_6.png (640x480, 179.65K)

>Age 4-8
Looks like grandma can not pla.

Attached: file.png (613x380, 510.77K)

Never write a show

Why?

Attached: 17a.jpg (640x480, 52.52K)