THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ALPHA STATUS REMAINS IN HOME EVEN IF YOU PUT THEM INTO OTHER GAMES

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ALPHA CHADS HERE TO STAY

TOTEM KEKS SEETHING

Attached: 16FD06B0-9F6F-4450-8732-D0F2CA69BDB6.jpg (1600x900, 158.73K)

You only exist because Totem came first

ALPHACHADS WYA

Attached: 54523162345.jpg (580x654, 118.7K)

REPORTING IN

Screenshot right now

It’s literally a mark in HOME, they’re here to stay

Attached: AC4F903C-30DC-4464-ACE2-FB115C4329BC.jpg (828x585, 278.84K)

who's to say it won't just get removed once you transfer to another game, there's clearly stuff like mastered moves and effort levels in there too

What about Pokeballs after placing them in Sword and Shield, do they revert back to their original Hisui ball or do they become regular Pokeballs?

Also does the Pioneer Ribbon ribbon exist?

Attached: Pioneer Ribbon.jpg (2500x1760, 727.84K)

user Pokémon still have contest stats all these years later. The fact that Pokémon HOME itself has a flag for this data means it’s being carried forward. Certain data, like height for example, is part of the Pokemons core data structure. For example, EVERY pokemon you catch in SWSH has randomized height and weight data akin to LGPE, meaning that if SV has height differentiation that latent data will be represented in the models being bigger/smaller. If models are like this in SV, expect Alpha mons.

Ball data is secured just like height and weight. So far strange ball is only for BDSP/PLA transferring. If Hisui balls are in SV they’ll appear as such

I just need to find some shiny alphas then.

They keep their Hisuian Poké Balls.

thanks

>This remains
>Moves don't
At this point I firmly believe their decisions are done by manatees playing with balls.

Alpha flag only effects height, moves effect online. It’s ludicrous to think that combinations of moves and abilities and such wouldn’t be manicured to make sure nothing is broken to shit

Wait, so those green balls were there all the time?

The strange ball is just a placeholder for when a Pokeball isnt in a certain game going forward, it won’t ever actually stay on a Pokemon permanently

I know that, what I mean is, if i transfer a pokemon from PLA to SwSh, he will be in a Strange ball, isn't it? So the strange ball was in SwSh all along, or I'm wrong?

Ah, no. It will just be a plain pokeball in swsh

All of them? That's kinda lame, would be kinda neat if they at least turned into the closest modern counterpart.

Oh, ok thanks, what a shame

Really hope my Swsh Regigigas isn’t a monlet I’m curious