ITT: Pokemon are real and extremely mischievous...

ITT: Pokemon are real and extremely mischievous. Vent about what your Pokémon does throughout the day or whatever the fuck you want, I’m not your dad.

Attached: 74BBE51D-FD3C-425A-92E0-16D254A63DED.jpg (750x901, 375.29K)

My Spheal is the cutest thing ever! I have been searching for an everstone so that she won't ever evolv-oh, hang on fellas, I think I saw a bright light coming from the pool where she swims. Let me go check.

FUCKING SWALOT WON'T STOP SWALLOWING THE COUCH WHOLE IT'S THE 3RD TIME IN SIX MONTHS

Attached: 317Swalot.png (802x802, 455.52K)

Back to /trash/ with you, mods have already made it clear they don't tolerate roleplay on this board

Like most of us here, I'm not especially remarkable and I'd probably be an npc in a house without a pokemon

do people really see animals as karma farming memes?

Attached: 4DF7AF27-66B6-4922-BFF8-C23461085440.png (1280x1224, 417K)

Why would we know? Only losers go on Reddit/tumblr.

Attached: (dinosaur).png (1200x1200, 970.23K)

you'd know by posting an op image like that

I'm not gay it's against the law for me to make threads.

I went to the beach today and watched one kid’s Palossand eat another kid because he tried kicking it.

Why do you ask questions you obviously know the answer to?

Mods will delete mostly innocent threads like this that can give some funny replies, but allow generals for imagine the smell and pokegoddess shit which is all coomer rp trash so I don't give a fuck, jannies are coomer faggots who don't even enforce the rules of the board otherwise there'd be no discord tranny genwar bait threads

Anyway, how do I get this nigger detached from my fridge

Attached: 081.png (250x250, 16.23K)

Twist the screw on top to reverse the polarity

post more magnemite

Guys, I love my Linoone, she is cute and all, but I'm trying to make her stop picking up random stuff on the street.
Most of the time is just garbage or escape ropes, and the pokemart doesn't want to buy them off from me. And if I throw them away, she goes and picks them again.
How do I stop her?

I'm just eating a Cloyster, it's very delicious

Rotom deleted my SMT V and MH Stories 2 savefiles

Attached: frog.png (550x535, 198.01K)

Attached: pokemon_shaming___gardevoir_by_rakkuguy_d7sqag7-fullview.jpg (1024x1366, 131.09K)

Petting a pokemon with rough skin is like a box of chocolate. You either its smooth rubber or a bed of razors.