This move can’t be used. It’s recommended that this move is forgotten. Once forgotten, this move can’t be remembered

>This move can’t be used. It’s recommended that this move is forgotten. Once forgotten, this move can’t be remembered.

Attached: 1650836410064.jpg (442x427, 52.06K)

know who didn't do this shit to you? usum.

Those moves were removed for game balance so that down-on- their-luck Pokemon like: Zacian, Cinderace, Calyerx-Shadow, Rillaboom, Incineroar, Lando-T, and CHARIZARD can finally get some spotlight.

>be not an autist
>don't care about this
feels good.

I don't play the newer games I was just looking to see how mirror move works in gen 4 because I'm doing a Pearl replay and I noticed the flavor text in gen 8 is that which means they removed mirror move from the remakes

I just like using normal types and having good physical stab

>be on discord
>be on reddit
>be a transexual
>not an autist

This game can’t be played. It’s recommended that this game is forgotten. Once forgotten, this game shouldn’t be remembered.

LMAO

The Sinnoh remakes reuse the move list from Sword and Shield (minus all the signature moves from gen 5+ mons) for some reason. This means that a bunch of moves that existed in the originals actually don't anymore in their remakes. Easily one of the strangest decisions when you think about it

Limited TMs are a bitch. I wished those were available to buy the moment I discovered them. The TM megastore would be more useful that way.

Me too. Good thing I actually play the game so I realize Body Slam and Double-Edge exist.

Why in the name of sonic and fuckles did they get rid of Pursuit, Return and Hidden Power? STAPLES of competitive pokemon?

CHARIZARD never used or couldn’t use those moves, so they were cut.

This. People say "but they want to stay faithful to the originals" then I show them this. It's such a retarded decision.

those moves being staples isn't a good thing.

GOOD physical stab, user.

They all interact weirdly with Dynamax.
Pursuit has funky priority. If you use Pursuit on a Dynamaxed mon that's trying to switch out, it's not clear whether it would use the doubled HP or normal HP when calculating damage. Gamefreak just cut it because it was easier than figuring that out.
Return has variable power. If you Dynamax a mon with Return and use Max Strike, how much power would it have? It's not clear if its power would vary based on friendship or how much. Gamefreak just cut it because it was easier than figuring that out.
Hidden Power can be any type. If you Dynamax a mon with Hidden Power, what move does it become? Should it be normal-type, or the type it was before maxing? What about the secondary effect? Gamefreak just cut it because it was easier than figuring that out.

Pursuit's damage doesn't depend on enemy's HP

Dynamax moves are basically Z-Moves. Return worked with those.

Hidden Power depends on IVs, the Pokémon's IVs stay the same when dynamaxxed.

Gamefreak is retarded, and a lot of things were removed because of Dynamax, but not those

Me too. Good thing I actually play the game so I realize Body Slam and Double-Edge exist.

>Grudge Banette on Fantina's rematch
lol
lmao

>Pursuit's damage doesn't depend on enemy's HP
yeah but when a dynamax pokemon switches they stop being dynamaxed.