Sassy Plesiosaur Edition

>Pokémon Go Event Info
pokemongolive.com/post/
pokemongolive.com/seasons/alola/
p337.info/pokemongo/
leekduck.com/events/

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/5Sz53VNV

>Submit and Review Pokéstop Nominations (level 38+)
wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

>Server Status
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Databases
pokemongohub.net/
thesilphroad.com/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
pokeassistant.com/

>PvP IV Checkers & Battle Simulators
stadiumgaming.gg/rank-checker
pogostat.com/
pokebattler.com/
pvpoke.com/
pokemongolive.com/leaderboard/

>Estimated Shiny Rates
shinyrates.com/
9db.jp/pokemongo/data/9510

>Submit Your Friend Code Here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTX-Z9RUTmCPxhq07iwKdCU86E2uiLfkwidnAZ8cACRrzNOw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Find Friends Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Mdom2Jp3Z9z0a1vsbeJWQC3_R1v-opRZIzumNaPg0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Attached: iDontThinkIMadeOneWithLaprasYet.png (800x500, 159.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5xuqr1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK SPOOFERS

Any event gifters btw im a girl teehee~~

got a 100 aloan grimer.
Is he good?

PGSharp's day of reckoning is coming...you've all been warned.

Attached: autism.jpg (675x1200, 96.66K)

It’s too late. The crash logs are already saved in Niantic’s AWS bucket. Now they can only wait around until Niantic pulls the trigger

Time to wait for another week for any actual content.
Assuming we’ll get Cosmog in the Special Research. Do you think they’ll force us to choose Solgaleo or Lunala and lock the other one behind raids six months or more from now?

3 hours cd isnt a day

shut the fuck up, they're trying to save bandwidth

finally root chads rise up

HANKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Please give us back External Raids!

kys

Did anyone get a single shiny magikarp today?

Why do you guys have female avatars? Don't you have any shame or friends IRL who will call you out on this faggotry?

the only games that have more f*male players than pokemon are stardew and league

i'm cosplaying nagatoro user, let me have fun.

I doubt anyone has a solution considering nowhere else does and support won't help, but thought I would ask.

Since 2018 my account has essentially been locked to male only avatar. When you go to swap, only the male silhouette can be clicked and nothing happens. It's not device related as I've tried on at least 10 different ones and I've had no problems with any other account. I've also been given suggestions to try and revert to default outfits and that still does nothing.

I'm assuming my account is permanently bugged and it won't be fixed, but figured I'd give /pgg/ my once a year attempt to find a solution since Niantic won't help.

A quick Google search says you should try setting everything to default (start-of-the-game clothing, natural-colored hair, no gloves or backpack, etc.). Everything else says Niantic Help should've fixed it by now.

what is goin on

streamable.com/5xuqr1

Nothing. I've tried the "turn off wifi" trick but I don't get the model error so it's not that.

frame it as a trans rights issue and niantrannies will fall over themselves to get this fixed