/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
Delphox (June 9th)

>Current
- Espeon was released!
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous thread:

Attached: blast be nimble.gif (500x280, 1.64M)

first for sylveon nerf

Second for calling for Sylveon nerfs automatically deems you as a shitter.

no, i'm just sick of seeing it on my team and having it be the worst shitter in the entire round.

Which scenario would you prefer
>Red rabbit is the enemy team jungler
Or
>Blue rabbit is your team's jungler

So by nerfing it the players will magically improve? Damn user, aren't you a smart nigga

First one. Even if Cinderace is the enemy Jungler there's a very good chance they'll be shit. If Azumarill's your Jungler at worst they'll singlehandedly throw the match and at best they'll do an incredibly mediocre job that was bare minimum expected of a Jungler and you'll still be wishing that you got abettermon for the job all the while.

Enemy Cindergayce might be shit.
Azumarill is shit regardless of circumstances.

nerfing it will make the ecelebs talk about how shit it is and people will stop playing it

A. I can at least take steps to focus on an enemy rabbit and hopefully minimize his impact. I can't do shit about my jungler sucking ass and throwing the game.

I think he wants it to be nerfed so badly that no one will want to play it, which is a horrible fate no mon deserves.

Gengar and Owl players deserve it.

uhhuh, so like the only balance change he was given 2 days after release, that's the nerf you guys are talking about, right?

>no mon deserves
Lucario and Cinderace deserve to be deleted from the game entirely.

He wants it to be even worse.

Gee sounds like that guy is a massive fag, letting a funny pink dog live in his head that much

>suddenly went braindead at second dred
Welp. That loss was on me.

agreed

Fuck Greniggers

>ults then 1v5's your entire team
>gets away with health to spare
Nothin' personnel, kid...

>enemy surrenders at shivre
gg, didn't feel like we were winning THAT badly, but I'll take it.