Bank hype thread

Maintenance is right now

What is the first mon you gonna pass to newer games?

I have a shiny scyther waiting to evolve in legends because fuck having friends

Attached: pokemon_home_update.jpg (1140x1123, 159.09K)

A non-Hisui mon to test if they can be transferred. Makes no sense that Weavile is the only one.

Hype? I'm moving as much of my collection into the Gen 8 games and never touching that shit again. Fuck this dumbass service.

where the apk

I have a few Pokemon in my Colosseum collection (Stantler, Ursaring, Quilava) that are being sent over to PLA to be some of the first ex-shadow Hisuan form Pokemon w/ the National Ribbon.

Weavile gets special treatment due to being introduced in the sinnoh dex

My shiny Scyther from Crystal to PLA.

Gonna transfer a manaphy and finally get a full dex

Same, plus XD hyper beam MATTLE cyndaquil

>XD hyper beam MATTLE cyndaquil

Attached: 1480716218554.png (125x126, 34.24K)

Sending my Weezing and Shiny Regigigas from Swsh to clear the battle tower in BDSP. Tired of doing it “legit” I’m sending in the big guns.

what's with the asterisk on Pokemon Let's Go? Also Pokemon Bank is still online? it's not too late to load up Bank full of my 3DS mons to take to BDiamond?

There's an asterisk because they can technoically be sent back and forth but only if the pokemon is never sent to another game. And yes, Bank is still online.

You can send back if the pokemon hasn't been in other game

that's neat

thanks, but oh fuck I guess I have until March 2023 to play and transfer any pokemon I want to save? or will Bank still work after 3DS eshop goes down?

We don't really know when its going down, they're giving Bank out for free then so it should work for a little while after eshop goes down at least

Pokémon bank will work as long as you have it downloaded, doesn’t matter if the Eshop goes down or not

Kinda, it sucks that I send my Mew from the PokeBall plus to Shield, just to discover that I can't send it back to Let's Go

How's that one work? My old cheese for Battle Thing was Entrainment Durant + Sub SB Blaziken

Bank is online for now. To be honest i'd send and do what ever you want/can do on your older games sooner rather than later. We all know they wont keep the servers up forever, even more so now with you not being able to give them money at all on 3DS.

Regigigas kills things under neutralizing gas with a life orb there is no complex strategy.

why are we hyped for this again? not like you can put legends pokemon into swsh and battle them online

Datamining will reveal movesets and shit for all the Hisuian pokemon.