This game created thousands of furries

this game created thousands of furries

Attached: SI_WiiUVC_PokemonMysteryDungeonBlueRescueTeam_enGB_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 237.88K)

Not me, but somehow I ended up the same

*explorers series desu

**desu

Desu what the fuck autocorrect is a weaboo

I never got the appeal of running through procedurally generated dungeons.

This series’ biggest flaw is the lack of humans and the fact that the player character turns into a Pokemon. Only furries want to be Pokemon.

Not exactly, it more planted the seed as it were. Maturity cultivated it.

Attached: 1652074665165.webm (480x584, 2.14M)

this sort of shit was normal in the 80s and 90s. You are just a zoomer with no perception .

honestly tje series would be better off without them. You are just a zoomer

>Oh boy, a series with talking Pokemon! I’m looking forward to seeing the ways they interact with human beings!
>*game has no human beings besides the player, who turned into a pokemon*
It’s worse off

almost every series in the 80s and 90s had predominantly non human casts. You are being a white girl.

Yeah and look at what happened to that whole generation. They're all furries now. That's why you will never get a new Star Fox. Because companies don't want to corrupt kids any further or be liable for any damages that would be worthy of a lawsuit if and when anti-furry laws pass.

The star fox games kind of suck anyways
Other companies made better games of that same genre

The only reason anyone would hate human presence in a series is if they’re misanthropic furries.

Because having uniform talking Pokemon with sapience all across the board in the same world as humans would completely bring the ethics of Pokemon Training, Raising and Poke Balls into question, something TPC doesn't want to tackle, ever.

Go back.

Bugs bunny exists since the 60s and bestiality exists since caveman days you really are stupid. Like martha says read a book and shoot a mall.

Shit dude, how come no one's cracked down on Disney yet?
You have any idea how hard Maid Marian fucked mankind over by causing furfag awakenings that have bled into culture and people ever since?

Wanting to fuck smoking hot anthro fox milfs doesn’t mean you’re a furry, it means you’re a normal person with a normal level of sexual desire. Anyone who says they wouldn’t fuck maid Marian is a liar.

If that were true then they wouldn’t have let Gardevoir say she was under a trainer before she died.

Disney stopped making furry stuff the minute they knew there was an epidemic.
>but what about Zootopia
A one-off thing that was designed to kill off the furries once and for all by making the worst movie possible to make with furry characters.