Old balls will be in future games

>old balls will be in future games
>games with breeding
Balltismbros, what's the first combination you are making in Scarlet/Violet?

Attached: file.png (448x384, 25.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mattyoukhana_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are those hisui ball sprites real

Nice, where is this from?

Are they actually doing the hisui balls

Legit
twitter.com/mattyoukhana_

hory shet

>Manaphy egg
Interesting, I didn't know eggs could go to Home

>tfw no gigaton ball zekrom

Bring back the Gen4 swirly orange Fast Ball. I hate that now it's just a regular poke ball with a lighting bolt drawn on. It ruined my Fashion Balling. We also need a tan ball and a purple ball besides the Master ball that's breedable.

New Hisui renders y'all

Attached: Untitled.jpg (4096x3186, 992.78K)

What’s that last ball?

>Hisuian balls added to Home
>no guarantee Hisuian balls will pass through to SV
The Strange Ball exists and canonically replaces the old-style balls to allow the older pokémon to pass through to BDSP. There's no guarantee they won't similarly add a "special" ball to replace the Hisuian balls going forward.

Think it's the strange ball, the one for BDSP/Arceus transfers.

>>no guarantee Hisuian balls will pass through to SV
So, how do you explain this?

Attached: 9.jpg (1920x1080, 290.6K)

The Strange Ball is probably only for these games, next gen games should absolutely use the actual hisuian balls or they wouldn't bother with those sprites, they would just make it so any hisuian ball magically turns into a Strange Ball in Home

Strange is just for PLA balls in BDSP and for regular types of balls in PLA.
Regular stuff doesn't have their balls changed when brought from elsewhere into BDSP.

There's no reason for them not to exist in future games. Their animations are already coded and as shown in previous games they have 0 problem with reusing animations and models.

You'll be able to get the Hisuian Pokemon without transfer due to spacetime bullshit or clarifying they "never went extinct, they simply migrated".

That screenshot’s context says Hisui Pokémon can be transferred to SV via Home

Yes, because they want you to get a HOME Subscription and prep your Hisui Pokemon in advance so they can get Sub Money out of you.
The implication that ALL of Hisui's new Pokemon will be obtainable comes with the implication of methods to get these Pokemon without transfer, otherwise you have a regional Pokedex you physically cannot complete within SV's self-contained context.
There's no more NatDex, remember? They're GOING to be in the Regional Dex, or else dexfags will cite them and wonder why Girafarig can't be included too even if it's not in the Pokedex.

I mean you can literally use a free sub to transfer 30 pokemon at a time(less than the amount of Hisuian mons, don't be retarded user

kind of weird that the hisuian ultra ball's bottom half is wooden in sprites but steel in its PLA model

Need a non-faggot dump. Individual full size files with their original filenames in a mega or something.

I don’t know how this retarded narrative got started, home is obviously for hoarders and collectors not some clever gun to the head

>The implication that ALL of Hisui's new Pokemon will be obtainable comes with the implication of methods to get these Pokemon without transfer, otherwise you have a regional Pokedex you physically cannot complete within SV's self-contained context.
SWSH had like 30 transfer-only Pokemon when Home dropped and they weren't part of the regional Pokedex

Fair enough, but most of which outside of Mythicals also got introduced into the game formally later via DLC.