Let’s settle this once and for all. Who is the best female champion?

Let’s settle this once and for all. Who is the best female champion?

Attached: 03CE25BB-C023-460A-A00F-90A4DA6724EF.jpg (1480x1480, 434.86K)

Design wise, Diantha
Battle wise, Cynthia
Battle music wise, Iris

>Design wise, Diantha
nah

Attached: Selene_SM_OD.png (1280x1280, 277.25K)

Oh yeah do we technically count Selene/Elio as the canonical gen 7 champions since they were the first with that title in the region?

Attached: ChampionPoll.jpg (694x769, 47.6K)

Attached: Champion Poll.jpg (937x359, 34.61K)

Attached: Champion Poll..jpg (1066x845, 115.46K)

Attached: Most fearsome champion.png (634x336, 40.2K)

TPC doesn't at least. In that recent official illustration with all the champs there was no gen 7 rep.

Fairy champion Diantha would easily sweep Dragon champion Iris

choco cuh

Elio/Selene aren't really acknowledged as Champions because they're protagonists. A more fitting "Champion" for Gen 7 would be Kukui.

I guess you're right

How the fuck are there so many Cynthiafags? Surely Blue would score a bit higher than this, he's built up for the whole game!

Or Hau too for that matter but yeah, for all intents and purposes gen 7 doesn't have a champion.

genwun boomers died out, do people even know Blue?
Cynthia is sexy mommy from Kinnoh

Plus Blue is more known as a rival, Lance is more commonly thought of Kanto's Champion.

Seeing anime Iris in a dress feels wrong, she's a vine-swinging jungle girl.

I can agree with this.

Fuck Cynthia
Marry Diantha
Kill Iris

swap Diantha and Iris and you got yourself a deal

What the fuck is up with Iris's champion out fit? Cynthia has pretty normal clothes, and while Diantha's are retarded, they at least make sense as part of her Movie Star/Fashion Model theme. But I have no idea what the fuck Iris is supposed to be. She's got like a tiara that's cat ears? A princess dress but no pants and she's wearing sandals? It's such a weird mix of unrelated elements and none of them have anything to do with any theme she has.

Man fuck Hau. Making Gladion the surprise "champion" would have been perfect. It fits his character arc and having Type-Null suddenly friendship evolve into a Legendary for the games final battle would have been kino. Instead we get loser chucklefuck Hau who doesn't even care about the league.