Should Game Freak keep wasting resources making male MCs and customizations for them when literally 99% of the users...

Should Game Freak keep wasting resources making male MCs and customizations for them when literally 99% of the users play as the FeMC? TPC themselves are not even shy about treating the FeMC better (with merch, cards, etc) and most of the time they make them the poster MCs of their games. Feels like there's no point in the male MC in mainline games anymore.

Attached: FSFpBLFVIAIUZsN.jpg (1200x1932, 1.27M)

I self insert as the male MC so no

Attached: 8C3871A7-6C9D-4B60-8A44-2FD115D8B5E7.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

Not everyone is a frustrated tranny self-insert unlike in your imaginary world so no

Is Victor still not playable in EX? I know they are extremely unpopular but I still wish they treated male MCs better in all media.

>making male MCs
yeah, only male MCs from now on

based

No because that would piss off all the faggots

>Should Game Freak keep wasting resources
Yes

>99%

Attached: unknown-4.png (1008x1126, 1.66M)

The faggots always go for the male NPCs instead, though? For recent examples, look at Volo or Adaman and compare them with Rei.

I mean they just designed one character and gave them a different hairstyle this time

While that's sorta true, Akari is still infinitely times more popular than Rei.

Dawn is so hot it's not fair

I meant the SV protags. The female is literally just the male with pigtails

>most of the time they make them the poster MCs of their games.

Attached: malemcwins.png (2119x726, 2.48M)

Oh, yeah I guess. I think the pigtails make the girl kind of cute but the boy is literally the ugliest of the franchise.

>most of the time they make them the poster MCs of their games

Attached: malemctrailer.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Gen 7 is not real Pokemon and besides I'm pretty sure they went for the feMC in Evolutions that you are conveniently ignoring.

>41% of the users play as the girl
coomskins need to get the rope

Will never get enough of the Exeggutor Island illustration, it's perfect.

>most of the time they make them the poster MCs of their games

Attached: femalesidecontentmalefinalboss.png (1920x2160, 2.81M)

female > male