It's still pumping

>it's still pumping
Literally what? How manipulated is this shit? There are, unironically, no good news at all. Just an imminent financial collapse. Are whales just trying to suck out the last few pennies before that happens? Is that it?

Attached: fgyjt6ukloy76l8o5td7ir56tujrtuhrs65sut68o89p;t.jpg (1200x1200, 47.36K)

What part of pre Shemitah bull trap don't you get? It may rally all the way to late September before the jews pull the rug.

>the jooz
neck yourself first chance you get

>literally asks why it's pumping
>refuses to accept the answer
I am Jewish you fucking retard, I guess you'll just rule it out as a coincidence when we have the biggest leg down around September 26th. Goyim aren't meant to make it.

Exit liquidity before economic collapse next Friday. Don't fomo in now, there's a chance that bear/bull markets are shorter in length, but no way a bear market can be this short with this bad of a macro economy.

You're a mixed race amerimongrel freak with the poundage of a small vehicle. You should neck yourself... NOW

I'm Jewish and from Israel, you're being offered the solution to your problem and refusing it, this is why you're cattle.

Prove it, post sideburns

Kill yourself kike

This. And nose too

don't try to reason with goyim.

Thanks Moshe

>with this bad of a macro economy.

Unemployment's historically low lmao

>historically low
>it was lower 3 years ago
lol retard
lmao even
who are you lying to?
We are all waiting for proof, amerimuttoid shitskin. Pick of your passport with timestamp, niggermutt.
Do a flip, butthurt martsharter
kek

were in shemitah, it ends in september. shouldnt that be when the bull run starts?

>it was lower 3 years ago

0.1%

It's pumping so the royalty can get out and the serfs get trapped.

0.6%*
Which is 17.5% lower than the current unemployment.

>asks question then whines at anyone who answers it

Definitely a projecting New Yorker.
We have an evil Jew versus a righteous Jew in here.

>Goyim aren't meant to make it
The longer I live the more I believe. My hatred for the new decreases everytime I hear some Celsius retard beg for regulation or think about my friends and family who took out loans on their home equity to buy f150s. God chose the Jews because everyone else is even worse.

>no good news at all
eth merge

If the minor volcano god Yahweh chose the kikes then why were they curbstomped harder than any other ethnicity for 4000 years straight?

making sure mumufags are their exit liquidity. simple as . they will dump next week if not before

>unemployment
No one cares about meme unemployment figures when 1/3 of males are dropping out of society

fuck off back to your echo chamber, normie cunt

>tfw I'm now only down $95,000
>tfw I have no face
Uh, yeah boys I'm thinking we're fucking back

Because Yahweh is an interdimensional being not a volcano sprite and he hates them. Imagine if you wanted to manipulate humans and the only ethnic group you could use was the most neurotic two faced race of used car salesmen to ever walk the earth. The bible is the story of a god hating his tools. Much like how a child throws his controller only to pick it back up a few seconds later.

Scroll up in this thread for the answer

only a matter of time until the jews who got the innocent jews gassed will get gassed

>are whales
That one whale is dumping 10,000 btc at a time, so yes they are using retards to dump and get out.

Satan chose the jews, not the creator you fucking dipshit.

The jews are Satan's chosen and white people are God's chosen.